Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

some good steaming Lipton® Peach Mango with honey kinda shit

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

i always imagine the tea as being some tasty yorkshire tea what;s this lipton shit

delicious yorkshire tea the colour of a quality street toffee penny with 1 sugar yas

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

i hate how in groupie love there's the broken cymbal stem and it sounds so LOW QUALITY. like she couldve slapped some reverb on that to make it not sound like it was recorded with an LG4 nokia 2009 flip phone

i always imagine the tea as being some tasty yorkshire tea what;s this lipton shit

delicious yorkshire tea the colour of a quality street toffee penny with 1 sugar yas

good kinda shit

8722700001225.jpg

Idk if this has been posted before but some gay on ATRL has snippets of the album and described them.

13 beaches :  is slow song it starts with '' talking part'' and i guess it will be a piano ballad ''it took 30 beaches to find one empty finnaly it's mine''  it sounds so sad

cherry : It will be one of the best songs i can feel it
White mustang : '' the day i saw your white mustag'' is the chorus
In my feelings : it has the same drums on Cherry but it kinda faster the chorus goes like : ''you got me in my feelings feeeelinnnngss' and the production of the chorus is kinda urban
God bless the gays: ''even when i'm alone i'm not lonly i hear the sweetest melody'' the song sounds heaven it has drums and reminds me of MTWBT but the vocals chorus sound like ''Bluee velevetttttt'''' :rip:
TWWAW: the verse is acoustic guitar and that then prechorus sounds annoying :''shake it off throw your hands up and  and get loose ??? ****ing youth ""
BPBP : a piano ballad sound like her sadest songs its amazing '' we get so tired and we complain and  how its hard to live''  :cries:
TNC :'' don't ask me why why why'' :deadbanana3:  a mess and a half too slow and barly produced
heroin : 'Life rocked me ??????????? 'life rocked me just softly """  it's slow song her voice sounds so pure

Idk if this has been posted before but some gay on ATRL has snippets of the album and described them.

13 beaches :  is slow song it starts with '' talking part'' and i guess it will be a piano ballad ''it took 30 beaches to find one empty finnaly it's mine''  it sounds so sad

In my feelings : it has the same drums on Cherry but it kinda faster the chorus goes like : ''you got me in my feelings feeeelinnnngss' and the production of the chorus is kinda urban

God bless the gays: ''even when i'm alone i'm not lonly i hear the sweetest melody'' the song sounds heaven it has drums and reminds me of MTWBT but the vocals chorus sound like ''Bluee velevetttttt'''' :rip:

TWWAW: the verse is acoustic guitar and that then prechorus sounds annoying :''shake it off throw your hands up and  and get loose ??? ****ing youth ""

BPBP : a piano ballad sound like her sadest songs its amazing '' we get so tired and we complain and  how its hard to live''  :cries:

TNC :'' don't ask me why why why'' :deadbanana3:  a mess and a half too slow and barly produced

heroin : 'Life rocked me ??????????? 'life rocked me just softly """  it's slow song her voice sounds so pure

COME THROUGH BP AND GBA

is this for real tho

we have been burnt too many times im calling bullshit

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

is this for real tho

we have been burnt too many times im calling bullshit

I believe it, this particular individual always has exclusives and tea on upcoming releases. Take it with a grain of salt tho.

I actually think White Mustang will be a little on the weak side. Sounds a little boring a repetitive. I think the highlights are gonna be the ones towards the end of the album that we don't know that much about like BPBP, TNC, GBA, Get Free, and World at war. Or at least those are the ones I'm most excited for. The ones toward the beginning of the tracklist is obviously the pop side.

White Mustang is coming to save the album :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

You guys are always having meltdowns over some random twink's song description and then realise that opinions are subjective once the songs are out.

Im not expecting another lana classic in the next 6 years but I guess lfl is gonna be better than the sirens mess at least.

i76mrxw.png 

does he now 

tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif