Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

you dirty gays after falling in love with Summer Bummer

hip-hop.gif

Well Summer Bummer is amazing and Asap is amazing in it

But I don't like him in GL ..I think this song would be great like a MDM style ballad but the rap doesn't fit for me

I agree I love SB and his part in it but it just feels so out of place in GL. Same with those odd "Freak" background beats!

the stupid autotune bits ruin what little love I could have for summer bummer tbh it's so painful to listen to I really don't like it lol groupie love is one of my fave ever lana songs already tho  :hooker:

I agree I love SB and his part in it but it just feels so out of place in GL. Same with those odd "Freak" background beats!

nah I love the beats in GL and rocky's verse I think they save the song from being boring after A Lot of listens

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Groupie Love evolution tbh

1st listen: how could Lana make this crap?

2nd listen: how could A$AP agree to make this crap?

3rd listen: well maybe it's not that bad

4th listen: AND EVERYTIME YOU LOOK GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

:oprah:  

isn't it every time you look up ?

the stupid autotune bits ruin what little love I could have for summer bummer tbh it's so painful to listen to I really don't like it lol groupie love is one of my fave ever lana songs already tho  :hooker:

nah I love the beats in GL and rocky's verse I think they save the song from being boring after A Lot of listens

I'm not a huge rap/hip hop person but I vibe with SB so much lol. I like the darker tone of it and actually love all the ad libs and everything in it. Don't get me wrong GL is nice but to me it is just so blah like something we've heard from Lana a million times over and not in a good way lol. But that's just first impressions you know, sometimes songs do grow on you. We will see how it holds up. I'm very excited for the rest of the album though, can't wait!

I'm not a huge rap/hip hop person but I vibe with SB so much lol. I like the darker tone of it and actually love all the ad libs and everything in it. Don't get me wrong GL is nice but to me it is just so blah like something we've heard from Lana a million times over and not in a good way lol. But that's just first impressions you know, sometimes songs do grow on you. We will see how it holds up. I'm very excited for the rest of the album though, can't wait!

Yeah Lana has ALWAYS been a grower tbh so I keep listening to summer bummer hoping the classic lana effect will happen haha. I am SO excited for the rest of the album I think it's going to be amazing :toofunny: 

i wonder what rob thinks about the tracks

Listening to Love, LFL, SB, GL, Coachella in order makes me love them all even more so I am really really looking forward to listening to the full album. I completely disagree that they don't fit well together on an album I think if you listened to them individually you might think that but when you actually listen to them all together you can hear it :)

The hums at the beginning of the SB demo version, i don't like them at all. Since it seems like she's singing without a pop shield it's like she's exhaling right into the mic through her nose.

iTunes/Spotify version is the superior one in my opinion.