Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What's uyp with the groupie love cover? And guys chillax, you're already giving album reviews. We haven't heard 3/4 of the album

omg yeah the Groupie Love cover is hideous bXbVcuB.png

I still didn't get a good nights sleep to recover from all the shit that happened yesterday. Whew. But this morning in bed I listened to Groupie Love again and I love it so much, it's a solid song. Summer Bummer is still good, but idk...kinda drags on.

Anyway, 8 more fucking days until we get LFL! :party:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yesterday I spent in 2min the money I've been saving since January and nothing ever felt so satisfying I got everything just take everything I have :oprah: And Groupie Love is in the top 5 at least best released Lana songs on all aspects there isn't a single weaker part in the damn song

ANNNEEEE IVE MISSED YOU

GL is better than SB but both songs are great.

I can understand her that she left the "too happy" song off because all songs still have a dark tone to them.

Love is still the best song she released this era. I hope we get the "too happy" song on LDR6 and LIB.

Mfhp.gif

I can't stand Groupie Love. It' sounds boring and repetitive and the production is so messy it almost reminds me of Coachella :toofunny:.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

272661499897762.png?itok=LavpBf8O

272571499883265.jpg?itok=5JkkR9Ll

V7Qw8q5.gif

groupie jlove

regardless these are infinitely better than those weird ass deepfried covers she kept posting and deleting on ig/twit :toofunny:

I can't stand Groupie Love. It' sounds boring and repetitive and the production is so messy it almost reminds me of Coachella :toofunny:.

giphy.gif

I can stand the criticisms that my darling Groupie Love gets but saying she reminds you of Coachella?? hunny   :dorothy2:

4BZPaCg.jpg

I can stand the criticisms that my darling Groupie Love gets but saying she reminds you of Coachella?? hunny   :dorothy2:

Not lyrically or melodically wise. But yeah the way the instrumental almost sounds too loud and heavy reminds me of Coachella

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun