Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I was the first to say it and I'll say it again, there are a million clues that Lana is doing a cover of Strawberry Fields Forever with either Sean Lennon or Yoko Ono... or possibly both. It's honestly already 100% certain to me.

I was the first to say it and I'll say it again, there are a million clues that Lana is doing a cover of Strawberry Fields Forever with either Sean Lennon or Yoko Ono... or possibly both. It's honestly already 100% certain to me.

I'd rather hear her voice with Sean's but I'd like Yoko to be involved somehow for the iconic factor.

agreed, the strawberries don't make sense otherwise

giphy.gif

agreed, the strawberries don't make sense otherwise

Unless they have to do with the release date being around the Strawberry Moon, which I think could be likely since she tweeted about it last year so she knows it exists.

Unless they have to do with the release date being around the Strawberry Moon, which I think could be likely since she tweeted about it last year so she knows it exists.

i feel so basic what is a strawberry moon

edit - holy crap thats in JUNE? 

Edited by ldnpedro

giphy.gif

Gurl that's june 9

:tsk:  :sadcore6:  :crying2:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

???, ?????????

Gurl that's june 9

:tsk:  :sadcore6:  :crying2:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

Some people refer to the full moon in June as the Strawberry Moon. She posted last year about the Strawberry Moon falling on her birthday.

that is WAY too far away omfg I hope you're wrong

giphy.gif

that is WAY too far away omfg I hope you're wrong

I hope I'm wrong too, trust me! I would MUCH prefer it to be a Strawberry Fields Forever cover and I honestly think that's more likely than a June release date since that's when Halsey and Lorde are dropping. I don't think it would be wise on her part. I'm just trying to manage my expectations and not get my hopes up.  :defeated:

i feel so basic what is a strawberry moon

edit - holy crap thats in JUNE? 

June's full moon is called the Strawberry Moon because the short season during which strawberries can be harvested happens in June.

I hope I'm wrong too, trust me! I would MUCH prefer it to be a Strawberry Fields Forever cover and I honestly think that's more likely than a June release date since that's when Halsey and Lorde are dropping. I don't think it would be wise on her part.

Also that June 10th was UV release... :creep:

???, ?????????

Also that June 10th was UV release... :creep:

I hope I'm wrong too, trust me! I would MUCH prefer it to be a Strawberry Fields Forever cover and I honestly think that's more likely than a June release date since that's when Halsey and Lorde are dropping. I don't think it would be wise on her part. I'm just trying to manage my expectations and not get my hopes up.  :defeated:

omfg i will PRAY for it to be something else. 

giphy.gif