Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yes I was reading it then I saw he spelled it 'Ray' :facepalm:

But I wonder if there is any connection and why he posted it..sure, he could be a fan but I like to think it's more...

pretty sure he's making fun of her... a lot of people reacted badly to the whole "same name as iggy pop" thing

pretty sure he's making fun of her... a lot of people reacted badly to the whole "same name as iggy pop" thing

That could be but he also retweeted the Love video...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Idk like I think these collabs will be good for her publicity wise (maybe?) but I also don't want an album full of collabs...

Re the strawberries, I really think it must be strawberry fields forever - guys the camera is literally going through a field and finds strawberries like why on earth would that happen otherwise - what other connection to field/strawberries + the chimera could there be??

giphy.gif

Idk like I think these collabs will be good for her publicity wise (maybe?) but I also don't want an album full of collabs...

Re the strawberries, I really think it must be strawberry fields forever - guys the camera is literally going through a field and finds strawberries like why on earth would that happen otherwise - what other connection to field/strawberries + the chimera could there be??

I think so too. Esp. leaning possibly more towards hip hop, rather than the state of general Pop music these days, js

& I do hope krist isnt being a diq. I'd be sad if he was.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I want Courtney on that album for sure. I still think she's in her prime, she just needs to get herself out there more. She's a fantastic woman.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want Courtney on that album for sure. I still think she's in her prime, she just needs to get herself out there more. She's a fantastic woman.

im definitely here for Hole - Live Through this inspired Lana tracks

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

So ... we know The Weeknd cowrote Lust For Life and he may be around for a duet aswell. Courtney will seemingly be around and there is SOMETHING involving John Lennon's legacy ... most likely a cover or maybe a collab with Sean Lennon or Yoko Ono.

I think if those collabs are used in the right way, they could work out pretty well (even though I still hate Abel's generic music and ugly voice)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Plz no remixes god I hate them

I understand not being into remixes, but I don't know why you would specifically not want them to happen? I mean you can always just not listen to them? There have been a lot of lackluster Lana remixes--notably what Cedric Gervais did to Summertime Sadness (the MK remixes are 10000x better)--but it's still cool to have re-visions of her music. I include 'remixes' as in, the Orchestra version of Y&B as well. 

So ... we know The Weeknd cowrote Lust For Life and he may be around for a duet aswell. Courtney will seemingly be around and there is SOMETHING involving John Lennon's legacy ... most likely a cover or maybe a collab with Sean Lennon or Yoko Ono.

I think if those collabs are used in the right way, they could work out pretty well (even though I still hate Abel's generic music and ugly voice)

I REALLY think there must be a collab - XO was included and its confirmed that it's a collab of some sort; so there genuinely has to be something coming from Yoko or Sean (hopefully Sean..)

I understand not being into remixes, but I don't know why you would specifically not want them to happen? I mean you can always just not listen to them? There have been a lot of lackluster Lana remixes--notably what Cedric Gervais did to Summertime Sadness (the MK remixes are 10000x better)--but it's still cool to have re-visions of her music. I include 'remixes' as in, the Orchestra version of Y&B as well.

I honestly never understood why that Cedric Gervais remix ever became famous it's so horrible

giphy.gif

LMAOO I'm not sure if I should post this in this thread but fucking FOX News Talked about Lana and the whole Witchcraft thing !

Get that promo right before the album release :flutter: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVmeU-eq4ys

giphy.gif

LMAOO I'm not sure if I should post this in this thread but fucking FOX News Talked about Lana and the whole Witchcraft thing !

this was fucking painful. omfg fox news is so scary.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVmeU-eq4ys

Disgusting to see them completely belittle another's spiritual/religious beliefs. Also, I'm pretty sure that speech is meant to be more symbolic more than literal. I mean, how is casting a spell any different to saying a prayer?? It really isn't that different (apart from witches using more symbolic items in the process), so I don't see what the whole fuss is.

Don't know if this was discussed but some Lana fan account tweeted that 'Love' was only a promo single and not the lead single. Is this true? Not going to lie, a Snapchat filter and posters seems like a lot of promotion just for a "promo" single so I don't know if it's true.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

w0w i cant believe the yoko collab leaked 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJNOcMykiU

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan