Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What's with all the brand new posters? I count at least 6 to 12 new posters

btw, just heard/saw the Choir! Choir! Choir! doing "Love" ...that is really great (and if not mistaken, doesn't that count as an official play giving Lana increase play

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Also guys idk if anybody has said anything but:

1. the chalice could be something re drinking again?? 
  2. When she says "in these dark times" on the telephone - is that the name of one of the songs??
  3. What about those symbols in the back behind the table?? 

giphy.gif

I don't expect it to be on the album but why would the song be registered recently? Who can register songs? Anyone in connection to it or just the writer or performer? Or anyone in general who wants to fuck with people's emotions?

LIZARD PEOPLE

i don't know where i read it but someone said that Love isn't the lead single

UPDATE: here https://twitter.com/DelReyLatest/status/847279365435957250

I feel like the guy in the interview probably said it by accident and now we're having meltdowns about it lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m