Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Just like on the clues in the video, I’ve been sworn to secrecy, but I think I can safely say that the first single is going to be rather Hollywood-centric. It ties in for sure. " 

So is Love not the first single?  :hdu:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

"Just like on the clues in the video, I’ve been sworn to secrecy, but I think I can safely say that the first single is going to be rather Hollywood-centric. It ties in for sure. "

So is Love not the first single? :hdu:

they probably mean next single

so the witchcraft is supposed to symbolize the power of positivity and love, and the space theme is to runaway away from earth?

The witchcraft symbolises spirituality and being in touch with 'the unknown', hence the use of magic (and the supernatural). It seems like a 'cult' because cults bring people together, whether theyre good cults or bad cults.

The space theme is just 'worldliness' and being 'universal'. We are all in the Universe, so the space is connecting us. While you could see it as running away, i see it as more 'acceptance for our small, yet important place in the universe'

The witchcraft symbolises spirituality and being in touch with 'the unknown', hence the use of magic (and the supernatural). It seems like a 'cult' because cults bring people together, whether theyre good cults or bad cults.

The space theme is just 'worldliness' and being 'universal'. We are all in the Universe, so the space is connecting us. While you could see it as running away, i see it as more 'acceptance for our small, yet important place in the universe'

Idk, it's still hard to figure out considering the theme is just now introducing itself

ldrlustforlifesymbols.jpg

Galaxy - Love

XO - Lust for Life ft. Weeknd

Chimera Music - Something to do with John Lennon/that label?

Moon - ??

Whisk - the rest of the album? Some title that has mix in it? ..??

Doubtful that those aren't clues to songs after reading that article. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Love is probably a buzz single, just like Honeymoon was a buzz single too, and later we got HBTB as the lead single

Maybe they said that cause "Love" wasn't even supposed to be the first single. It did leak.

The Cup and the Hourglass rotating in the trailer:

Hourglass: "Its very shape is made up of triangles balancing each other out. Alchemists interpreted these triangles as representing two aspects of nature: the upper being the sky and the lower equating with Earth."

Cups in tarot cards: "The suit of cups Tarot meaning has to do mainly with the emotional area of your life. It allows you to explore more about your feelings and about the way you connect to the others and to the world."

I actually hope Love was a buzz single, just to get things started. I wonder if another song was supposed to be the first single and not Love (since it got leaked) so they decided to put it out?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I actually hope Love was a buzz single, just to get things started. I wonder if another song was supposed to be the first single and not Love (since it got leaked) so they decided to put it out?

yeah exactly what i thought/said

Theyd already done the love posters when love got leaked, well i assume so since though they put them around the same day/next day?

but yeah, it just doesn't SEEM like an official lead single to me still :'(

the first symbol is a galaxy, symbolizing Love, then the XO symbolizes the second single Lust for Life, and the others must be song titles too? idfk

In a press release on February 22, 2017, NASA announced the discovery of the most Earth-sized planets found in the habitable zone of a single star, called TRAPPIST-1. This system of seven rocky worlds–all of them with the potential for water on their surface–is an exciting discovery in the search for life on other worlds. There is the possibility that future study of this unique planetary system could reveal conditions suitable for life

omg yes 

giphy.gif