Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Same. Lana's voice always gives me mad ASMR and I bet I'm not the only one haha.

I have literally never been able to explain what that feeling I have is. I have it so much and I just found out what it is :ohmy:  

giphy.gif

I have literally never been able to explain what that feeling I have is. I have it so much and I just found out what it is :ohmy:

It's so good but wish there were more videos of Lana talking with no background cause I'd love to fall asleep to her <3

Well here we can see Lana disappearing for another month

giphy.gif

Ngl this is the most consistent era for promo. From this point it can go one of two ways:

1. She consistently promotes for the first time in forever and were treated to her most successful album in recent years and stan the chart Queen we all know and love.

2. We've had it too good for too long and she pisses off until 2019 and just drops LDR6 instead.

It's so good but wish there were more videos of Lana talking with no background cause I'd love to fall asleep to her <3

Ngl this is the most consistent era for promo. From this point it can go one of two ways:

1. She consistently promotes for the first time in forever and were treated to her most successful album in recent years and stan the chart Queen we all know and love.

2. We've had it too good for too long and she pisses off until 2019 and just drops LDR6 instead.

Urgh I really hope its finally the first one again

giphy.gif

Quick google search shows the UV trailer was actually one week after UV dropped, actually.

& Honeymoon was like 10 days... WHEEWWWW

This happen may realistically come out within the next 3 weeks.

& Honeymoon was like 10 days... WHEEWWWW

This happen may realistically come out within the next 3 weeks.

Nope, not with one single.

UV had like three or four before release, same with honeymoon. I think lana's gonna ride the hype train for as long as possible with this one.

does anyone have the Love poster image in UHQ ): im trying to either buy or make a poster but i can't find it in high enough quality ))))):

we all know she wont put them on her website until fucking 2029. I just really wanna kick off her best era with an iconic poster /:

The actual promotional poster, or the cover? I have the cover in 2000 x 2000 quality

Nope, not with one single.

UV had like three or four before release, same with honeymoon. I think lana's gonna ride the hype train for as long as possible with this one.

Yeah well her singles weren't leaking left & right. Honestly I would be surprised if she dropped the album w/ just love. But I can dream..

Yeah well her singles weren't leaking left & right. Honestly I would be surprised if she dropped the album w/ just love. But I can dream..

I would be considering the effort she's gone to promote the album thus far.

She's trying her best for us. I'd give her time. I'm not going to be selfish about it.