Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Even tho we find it comforting and fascinating (yeah sue me) the media hates it cause they don't like admitting depression mental illness and anxiety exists

well I, and probably lana too went thro anxiety and depression etc. it shouldnt matter. its good to bring humor and lightness to problems. makes it feel less detrimental. fuck society and the public eye

Even tho we find it comforting and fascinating (yeah sue me) the media hates it cause they don't like admitting depression mental illness and anxiety exists

Just like the ss video made people either love or hate her, media is famous for that kind of criticism

:agree:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

then whats the deal

did u like ever witness an album release..  :toofunny:

we're talking about the possibility of a pre order that can possibly be put out on friday, since time zones are a thing new zealand would be the first country to get it. ususally pre orders come with the right amount of tracks but no titles aka "track 1-??" and one of them would be love. nothing is confirmed it's just speculation since it's a common step and usually a follow up to the album announcement.

i76mrxw.png 

well I, and probably lana too went thro anxiety and depression etc. it shouldnt matter. its good to bring humor and lightness to problems. makes it feel less detrimental. fuck society and the public eye

Same! But it's always gonna be a controversial issue ugh

I saw this quote somewhere and I've always remembered it:

"Romanticism can sometimes be heavenly, for reality is at most, hell".

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lmao we won't get a preorder till at least next month, yall are wilding.

Yeah really. This is a big step for Lana as it is. I say we'll get the next single as a promo single, along with a preorder. Possibly April 7, 14? Not just yet.

I remember in the BTD and especially UV days, my friends would say how depressing she is and how can I even listen to her and hahah don't I just wanna cut myself when I listen to her

Those 'jokes' were so hard to hear for me, I can't imagine what it's like for Lana

I don't want her Lana or her fanbase to go through that again 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Yeah really. This is a big step for Lana as it is. I say we'll get the next single as a promo single, along with a preorder. Possibly April 7, 14? Not just yet.

agreed

I'm waiting for it, that Love (Radio Mix)/Remix EP, I want it

The Love Radio Mix was already posted on here. It's just a shortened intro, bridge, and outro.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I saw this quote somewhere and I've always remembered it:

"Romanticism can sometimes be heavenly, for reality is at most, hell".

Yeah!

although I hated that tumblr trend of white girls licking knives wearing a shirt that says 'cute but psycho'

That was over the top idiocy

But 'romanticism of death' is usually just exaggerating it a bit for art, and I'm down for that. But there's always boundaries for that, like the psycho trend

This is probably super hypocritical but I'm sure most of u get what I mean

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, and I missed it the first time I watched the album trailer, but when the camera pans to Mt. Rushmore, it's all cracked to the point where Abraham Lincoln's face resembles a skull. Obviously having Mt. Rushmore (with the heads of past great presidents) cracked and somewhat destroyed is symbolic in it itself, but Lincoln's face being somewhat skull-like really got my imagination going. 

I think April 7th is a bit way too early since usually there's interviews before the album release. i can se us getting the magazine covers/articles (keep in mind that french magazine comes out weekly!) first and maybe some bbc interview just before we'll get the album.

i76mrxw.png