Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Life Is Beautiful

Tired of Singing the Blues

Mermaid Motel

All songs I heard from whoever wherever to be on L4L. I hope at least one is true.

Why must we go through this song and dance again? Since Yayo, she has never once put a revamped version of an old song on an album. It will not happen.

Why must we go through this song and dance again? Since Yayo, she has never once put a revamped version of an old song on an album. It will not happen.

If it were to happen, I think it would be one of the only three she's acknowledged, Serial Killer, You can be the Boss, and Us Against the World

yeah what we want is always too good to be true but life. lmao

Best we can hope for is for her to sing them live. We never expected serial killer, us against the world or ycbtb, let alone her playing guitar and singing yayo

Maha maha should overtake cruel world as the opening to her new acts

does anyone have the Love poster image in UHQ ): im trying to either buy or make a poster but i can't find it in high enough quality ))))):

we all know she wont put them on her website until fucking 2029. I just really wanna kick off her best era with an iconic poster /:

It's almost like Lana's oblivious to "what fans want"

release LIB

release and/or redo Nevada

make studio versions of unreleased songs we all like

but no, we got HONEYMOON LMFAOOOO

sorry, I love Lana with all my heart, eyes, hole, soul. js

well she did say she wanted to re-release Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel but I don't think this will ever happen so let's not put our hopes up for any unreleased song tbh

image.png

It's almost like Lana's oblivious to "what fans want"

release LIB

release and/or redo Nevada

make studio versions of unreleased songs we all like

but no, we got HONEYMOON LMFAOOOO

sorry, I love Lana with all my heart, eyes, hole, soul. js

Release PWYC video

Release Cola video

Release Dark Paradise video

Release original UV video

Unrelease honeymoon

She never listens ):

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Ok but playing on the "unrelease Honeymoon" do you think that Honeymoon would be amazing if she scrapped the album and then it leaked in whole? I feel like the mindset of having an entire album that she didn't release would suddenly make us be like "I WISH SHE RELEASED THIS!!1!1!1!"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Ok but playing on the "unrelease Honeymoon" do you think that Honeymoon would be amazing if she scrapped the album and then it leaked in whole? I feel like the mindset of having an entire album that she didn't release would suddenly make us be like "I WISH SHE RELEASED THIS!!1!1!1!"

of course. were just never satified. simple as that

It's gonna be so awkward if Best American Record is on the tracklist...

(I wouldn't really mind if it wasn't)

imma be like "fuck outta here hoe" and sharpie over BAR on the tracklist neathside my vinyl