Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

TBH if you think that is worse than honeymoon you have absolutely no artistic taste.

I can get behind it because it's an ideology with an aesthetic rather than just an aesthetic. It's suppose to kind of look imperfect. In the 50's and 60's putting montages together is clearly nothing like what it is now, which is why she obviously threw the graphics around in the video in such a cheesy manner.

Prettier than honeymoon, end of story. Honeymoon font is potentially the worst on the planet

Where did yall get the idea that this is the real deal? It's fake

TBH if you think that is worse than honeymoon you have absolutely no artistic taste.

I can get behind it because it's an ideology with an aesthetic rather than just an aesthetic. It's suppose to kind of look imperfect. In the 50's and 60's putting montages together is clearly nothing like what it is now, which is why she obviously threw the graphics around in the video in such a cheesy manner.

Prettier than honeymoon, end of story. Honeymoon font is potentially the worst on the planet

This is far worse than Honeymoon, but it's not real so it doesn't matter

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Exactly it's just China palace bullshit.

Also can someone fill me in on the China palace long run? Everytime I think the fucker definitely isn't Lana he always leaks some bullshit that makes me think "oh fuck". Has China palace ever indefinitely been debunked?

Hope Lana makes another account for this album just to fuck China over. My god.

The fact that it's way too overclustered which doesn't reflect her sound at all. And you can't even make out her name- there's no focal point. I have taste, sweetie.

Where did yall get the idea that this is the real deal? It's fake

This is far worse than Honeymoon, but it's not real so it doesn't matter

Stare at the font for twenty minutes and get back to me.

Exactly it's just China palace bullshit.

Also can someone fill me in on the China palace long run? Everytime I think the fucker definitely isn't Lana he always leaks some bullshit that makes me think "oh fuck". Has China palace ever indefinitely been debunked?

Hope Lana makes another account for this album just to fuck China over. My god.

just because you have leaked info that doesn't make you lana. It's funny because if Lana was going to tease stuff wouldn't she do it on her personal ig? china.palace is fucking creepy I can't imagine why someone would do some of the things they've done

The fact that it's way too overclustered which doesn't reflect her sound at all. And you can't even make out her name- there's no focal point. I have taste, sweetie.

Yeah cause it's a fake photoshop? Hahaha. It's kind of obviously fake in places considering the font isn't even centred. There's nothing wrong with having a crowded composition either because lana's face acts as the whitespace to allow the eye to rest a little, you know? Also her covers don't need to reflect the sound, audio and visual are two entirely different things hahaha. My goodness. I don't doubt "taste" but that was a reach dude.

Honeymoon is still ugly, but I'd prefer the HM font x1000 over this mess space font

Nah, this just gives me vintage movie poster vibes. It kind of looks like it's just suppose to be like old cheesy posters. Honeymoon just kind of...? It just looks like a default windows font genuinely. One of the cheesy ones where someone's taken a random aesthetic and just guessed it from memory. Ugly as fuck and the colours were wrong as shit.

Yeah cause it's a fake photoshop? Hahaha. It's kind of obviously fake in places considering the font isn't even centred. There's nothing wrong with having a crowded composition either because lana's face acts as the whitespace to allow the eye to rest a little, you know? Also her covers don't need to reflect the sound, audio and visual are two entirely different things hahaha. My goodness. I don't doubt "taste" but that was a reach dude.

Regardless if real or fake. Yeah, it totally matters for the cover to reflect the music. And there IS too much noise for an album artwork. Her name barely shows. Sadly, this does look like something she woukd put out lately. Being she used that steelfish font for "Love" too.

just because you have leaked info that doesn't make you lana. It's funny because if Lana was going to tease stuff wouldn't she do it on her personal ig? china.palace is fucking creepy I can't imagine why someone would do some of the things they've done

But he had really random info at some points that he wouldn't probably have unless he had access to lana's messages probably, like he announced her show a bit early did he not?

And she might not do it on a personal considering the honeymoon account.

guys. can't we just agree that both this and the hm cover are ugly as fuck and move on?

But he had really random info at some points that he wouldn't probably have unless he had access to lana's messages probably, like he announced her show a bit early did he not?

And she might not do it on a personal considering the honeymoon account.

I didn't see that they knew about the show early, but by that logic eclipse is lana.

Also she was upfront about the hm account being her from the beginning