Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Have fun listening to that poor quality mess, I'm gonna get the FULL thing in less than 30 hours  :fabcat:

it's not that bad lol its only 128kpbs and it actually sounds decent for 128kpbs

mess @ at removed having all of the songs  :deadbanana:

im gonna be a good stan for once and wait for it to actually be released

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Yeah this thread should be locked now that it's leaked IMO. There is nothing to stop people discussing it at this point.

Agreed...

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm reluctant to locking the thread because I just have a feeling it'll move to another thread, as it often has in the past with other leaks. But I will be watching this thread like a hawk (as I'm sure other moderators online are)

I don't want to temporarily take the site offline because of the leak. If everyone will cooperate, there will be no need to.

Although if you all prove to me that you are not mature enough to contain yourselves, I may just have to...

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I ripped the mp3s whew 

tumblr_inline_ola5blekPc1uf6nqy_500.gif