Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I like Marina ... but I'm not very excited about the idea of a collaboration.

Why? It would be perfect  :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So far we have 4 collabs... This album is gonna slay me.

No, we don't. Only Sean Lennon and The Weeknd are confirmed. Metro Boomin is not confirmed, Stevie Nicks is not confirmed as a vocal collab and Marina is not confirmed.

No, we don't. Only Sean Lennon and The Weeknd are confirmed. Metro Boomin is not confirmed and Marina is not confirmed.

Stevie is.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

No, we don't. Only Sean Lennon and The Weeknd are confirmed. Metro Boomin is not confirmed and Marina is not confirmed.

the weeknd, sean lennon, stevie nicks, thats 3 confirmed so far. i doubt there will be more though

pNjWdpc.png

No, we don't. Only Sean Lennon and The Weeknd are confirmed. Metro Boomin is not confirmed, Stevie Nicks is not confirmed as a vocal collab and Marina is not confirmed.

Stevie is.

Yap

Stevie is not confirmed as a vocal collab, darling. Most likely just a co-write.

Either way it's still a collaboration

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Either way it's still a collaboration

In that case, we have like 10 confirmed collaborators if you count all the producers, co-writers and engineers who worked on Love and Lust For Life. I don't.

A collaboration in the sense everyone's referring to it as is a duet. We have two confirmed duets. That's all.

Now what it comes?

Lana del Rey ft. Melanie Martinez: We Like To Delay

stevie is confirmed.

Don't know marina but have total respect for her/will try to get into her cause it seems like she's popular with lana fans-- but that doesn't mean a collab is coming just cause they were together after the album was already written

stevie is confirmed.

Stevie is not confirmed to be doing a duet; She is confirmed to have worked on the album in some capacity. That does not mean they did anything but work in the same room for a while and it certainly doesn't mean she's got vocals featured on a song.