Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Love

Lust For Life

Tomorrow Never Came

Yosemite

God Bless America

I think we're getting the tracklist bit by bit. Omg. :trisha:

and the Stevie Nicks collab  :flutter:

I have to say, at first when we heard about the collab I wasn't too fussed... but this is one of the tracks I am most excited for now  :excited:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

AND Yosemite. So we're strong as hell so far.

Yup I forgot about that gem! And that's only six songs, if Lana does the usual amount we can expect another 6-8 tracks

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

you mean 14

Well I was saying that so far we have 6 known tracks, 5 with titles. She usually does 14 tracks, but not always, so I was saying we can expect another 6 to 8. UV standard only had 11 songs. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Well I was saying that so far we have 6 known tracks, 5 with titles. She usually does 14 tracks, but not always, so I was saying we can expect another 6 to 8. UV standard only had 11 songs.

Noo I meant you mean 14 more bc 20 lol. #optimism

Why do I feel sometimes that Lana doesn't really know what to do with her career and that she doesn't really have a good team to help her?

Like I think she's pretty good at getting into the studio and getting her albums done, but after that I feel like she doesn't know what to do....

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Why do I feel sometimes that Lana doesn't really know what to do with her career and that she doesn't really have a good team to help her?

Like I think she's pretty good at getting into the studio and getting her albums done, but after that I feel like she doesn't know what to do....

But she does know how to use social media at least she can promote her self  :deadbanana:

Okay so the magazine doesn't seem to have a pre-order bar the subscriber edition.

The subscriber edition with the limited edition cover is £9.99, but as it's a subscription it's for six magazines for the upcoming half a year. That's the cheapest option for that edition and I don't know if you can buy it outside the UK.

http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/jfs/elle-magazine-subscription?gclid=CjwKEAjwl9DIBRCG_e3DwsKsizsSJADMmJ11Jw-rrWYyYFlUXZNxOL0fYPrRYXX9Q3Jn9dQ0KLdohBoCGBXw_wcB

The usual price (and thus the price of the copy you can buy in stores) is apparently £4.30. You can buy it at places like WHSmith but bar that you can't seem to buy or preorder online. Unless someone wants to correct me.

Again, if anyone outside the U.K. wants a cheap copy DM me. I'll sell them for the release price (around £4) + shipping. According to RM shipping to EU will be around a little under £4 and to the US a little under £5 (but there is an option under £4, it's just extremely slow at up to 42 days rather than a week). I'll try and keep costs as low as possible for you guys. I already do a lot of online selling so I already have packing stuff. Overall shouldn't be more than £10/€12/$13.

Okay so the magazine doesn't seem to have a pre-order bar the subscriber edition.

The subscriber edition with the limited edition cover is £9.99, but as it's a subscription it's for six magazines for the upcoming half a year. That's the cheapest option for that edition and I don't know if you can buy it outside the UK.

http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/jfs/elle-magazine-subscription?gclid=CjwKEAjwl9DIBRCG_e3DwsKsizsSJADMmJ11Jw-rrWYyYFlUXZNxOL0fYPrRYXX9Q3Jn9dQ0KLdohBoCGBXw_wcB

The usual price (and thus the price of the copy you can buy in stores) is apparently £4.30. You can buy it at places like WHSmith but bar that you can't seem to buy or preorder online. Unless someone wants to correct me.

Again, if anyone outside the U.K. wants a cheap copy DM me. I'll sell them for the release price (around £4) + shipping. According to RM shipping to EU will be around a little under £4 and to the US a little under £5 (but there is an option under £4, it's just extremely slow at up to 42 days rather than a week). I'll try and keep costs as low as possible for you guys. I already do a lot of online selling so I already have packing stuff. Overall shouldn't be more than £10/€12/$13.

Yo what I'm confused whats the normal vs subscriber cover?

giphy.gif

Yo what I'm confused whats the normal vs subscriber cover?

So Elle have two covers for this edition. The regular is in one that you buy in store. For people that subscribe to the magazine for a monthly fee and have it sent straight to their homes, they get a cover that's a bust portrait of Lana. That one is slightly more expensive and you have to buy six copies (six months of subscription). The subscription is super cheap though, less than £2 an issue and £9.99 all together. And of course you can cancel it.

The regular is just the one of her on the grass.

So Elle have two covers for this edition. The regular is in one that you buy in store. For people that subscribe to the magazine for a monthly fee and have it sent straight to their homes, they get a cover that's a bust portrait of Lana. That one is slightly more expensive and you have to buy six copies (six months of subscription). The subscription is super cheap though, less than £2 an issue and £9.99 all together. And of course you can cancel it.

Do you have the pic of the bust one? 

giphy.gif

Yall, it says "in an interview to mark the release of her stunning new album" and this is the June issue.... I think the for sure date is the 26th

I noticed this too! Like??? What even?

Praying that we get a preorder tomorrow/soon!  :flutter:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif