Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@anyone in the us

If you want a copy for as cheap as possible just DM me. I'm happy to pick up a few copies and sell them to you guys for their actual price + shipping if you don't want to deal with the people online that inflate the prices. Plus I won't inflate shipping either unlike some people. That's if you can't get them online, that is.

The magazine is from UK or US?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The magazine is from UK or US?

Elle UK

gays don't panic i don't even think elle can run out of issues, they're usually available for the whole month they're intended for (may smth-june smth).

i76mrxw.png 

Elle UK

gays don't panic i don't even think elle can run out of issues, they're usually available for the whole month they're intended for (may smth-june smth).

Elle is incredibly popular so it shouldn't be hard to get if you live in the U.K.

Is it just me or when she revealed God Bless America, my mind immediately went to Mermaid Motel and the part where she sings "God bless the universe, God Bless the ocean, God bless you, and God bless me. "

imagine her sampling those vocals and using them as background vocals

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Is it just me or when she revealed God Bless America, my mind immediately went to Mermaid Motel and the part where she sings "God bless the universe, God Bless the ocean, God bless you, and God bless me. "

I LIKE

I kinda hope it's a sarcastic song haha, like FMWUTTT

"You say take it off /// really referring to society saying women should show more skin to be considered sexy"

When i saw "God Bless America", my mind immediately went to the mixtape hahahah

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Love

Lust For Life

Tomorrow Never Came

Yosemite

God Bless America

I think we're getting the tracklist bit by bit. Omg. :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven ♡