Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We have like 12 million sources now that say 26th is the release date and yet some of y'all still don't believe it :uh:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What if May 26 is revealed by Lana in the full Flaunt mag issue but they haven't shipped yet (since Out mag said Flaunt revealed it so)

Any idea when they're shipping?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

At this point I think she will just drop it on iTunes- May 26th. I mean, like a exclusive deal with Apple Music and have all banners for her.

It's the only reason that comes to me and justify why we don't have pre-order or even tracklist.

Wait so is the flaunt mag we got not the full piece? or do we think it just says it on the bottom and that's the only thing that's different. What we got already feels very complete I doubt it's different

Room For 2 by Dua is so underrated tbh 

She had a few nice bops, and she could have been a thing. Too bad she decided to delay her album and get rid to nice songs to replace them with trash. #Flop

Bishop Briggs has filled the hole Dua was supposed to fill for me.

ruZKe8V.gif

They would probably say it's the unconfirmed date with it or something :oprah3:

Until Lana Del Rey, or entities representing Lana Del Rey (UMG, TAP Management - more specifically, Ben and Ed), say what the date is...it's unconfirmed. Whether they say it in an article or not.

And so far, the entities that represent Lana Del Rey (UMG) have scrubbed references to dates from their websites.

We have like 12 million sources now that say 26th is the release date and yet some of y'all still don't believe it :uh:

No, what we have are publications that are using leaked dates. 

Even the publications that directly spoke with Lana - Elle, Dazed, Flaunt - never bothered to ask or push for a release date when talking to her. And, quite frankly, that Flaunt interview indicates she hasn't even settled on a final tracklist yet.

If it comes out on the 26th, I'll be surprised. But I am not expecting it to, and I am of the opinion that it was pushed back.

giphy.gif

have we come a conclusion on whether Love or LFL is the lead single?

last time i remember there was evidence supporting both as the lead and nobody answered 

Nobody answered your question, so I will:

the answer is that it doesn't matter since neither were promoted all that much.

Love was the first single but LFL was described as the lead single.

giphy.gif

She had a few nice bops, and she could have been a thing. Too bad she decided to delay her album and get rid to nice songs to replace them with trash. #Flop

Bishop Briggs has filled the hole Dua was supposed to fill for me.

oh bitch she didnt replace anything she just delayed it to record collabs :eartha: but live in your fanfiction if you want i guess :eartha:

If people even read the Flaunt interview, they'd know why it's a relatively good argument against the 26th being LFL's release date.

Not having a finalized tracklist so soon before its release (assuming the interview was done even by mid to late April) isn't a very good sign, since physical copies of the vinyl and CD need to be pressed.

giphy.gif