Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Now we all know National Anthem is her best video ever.

shades of cool, video games and born to die are her best in my opinion

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can @eclipse edit freak and take out that ugly ass trap russet stem. i hate it so much. i remember when i heard a recordng of the UO preview of the album i thought it was someones RINGTONE LMAO. going off every damn chorus.

:oprah3:

can @eclipse edit freak and take out that ugly ass trap russet stem. i hate it so much. i remember when i heard a recordng of the UO preview of the album i thought it was someones RINGTONE LMAO. going off every damn chorus.

:oprah3:

Why would he need to do it, i'm like 99% sure there's better people for it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Some of us have noticed.

i feel blessed to know that some of you loves stevie too <3 or know her bday lololololol

in fact it wasn't even me who noticed it, was the girl who showed stevie to me in 2014 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

if he has laptop demos from 2009 and songs from 2017 , then i'm sure he has everything from in between too  :facepalm:

but.. he doesn't. If he did (which he for sure does not) he would've teased them or said something. There's a limit as to what he's capable of lmfao. He's already stated he has nothing from the year 2015.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

but.. he doesn't. If he did (which he for sure does not) he would've teased them or said something. There's a limit as to what he's capable of lmfao.

:oprah3: unless you're him or besties with him then i dont think you'd know either  :oprah3: