Matt

Movie Discussion Thread

I actually liked "The Hunger Games" even though I didn't think I would. Did anyone else thin "Snow White and the Huntsman" was shit? It looked nice but it was boring. I paid $19 for that and they didn't even have sweet popcorn...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Anyway, I don't know much about movies. Can you recommend me a movie?

I don't like detective related stuff, superheros, gore, horror, thriller, zombies, murderings.

I like comedy, love, drama (not too much though), schools (basically like Mean Girls or Easy A).

Sorry if I'm so picky D:

It's okay, haha! :)

School related films, comedy, love, drama?

Heathers (1989), Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982), Dazed and Confused (1993), Clueless (1995), Jawbreaker (1999), Bring it On (2000), 10 Things I Hate About You (1999), Splendor in the Grass (1961), Flirting (1991), The Virgin Suicides (1999), Pretty in Pink (1986), Grease (1978), Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986), Sixteen Candles (1984), Rebel Without a Cause (1955), The Breakfast Club (1985)

Bring it On (2000), whaaaaat?

The Virgin Suicides (1999), :excited:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986), :excited:

Rebel Without a Cause (1955), Good in the beginning, gets pretty boring though in my opinion.

The Breakfast Club (1985) :excited:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I hope that's a good "whaaaaat" because excuse you Bring It On in flawless.

:omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg:

I love Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction; Jackie Brown; Natural Born Killers; Volver, The Skin I live In; Bad Education; Talk to Her; Paul (best Alien movie ever); District 9 (second best...), ; We need to Talk about Kevin (disturbing at least); The Devil Wears Prada; The Savages; There's Something About Marie; Elza & Fred; The Social Network; ET; American Pie; Thor; The Avengers....I could go on forever...Iol....

glgcDdT.gif

I looked up Bring It On, 'teen comedy film'.

Sounds like something I would watch. This is gonna be fun. :defeated:

I love Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction; Jackie Brown; Natural Born Killers; Volver, The Skin I live In; Bad Education; Talk to Her; Paul (best Alien movie ever); District 9 (second best...), ; We need to Talk about Kevin (disturbing at least); The Devil Wears Prada; The Savages; There's Something About Marie; Elza & Fred; The Social Network; ET; American Pie; Thor; The Avengers....I could go on forever...Iol....

I've watched District 9, The Devils Wear Prada, American Pie and The Avengers.

Is Reservoir Dogs any good?

I refuse to watch We Need To Talk About Kevin, mostly because my name is Kevin and it made me look like some psycho.

tumblr_m3nzn4GWVZ1qeszvio1_500.gif

I actually liked "The Hunger Games" even though I didn't think I would. Did anyone else thin "Snow White and the Huntsman" was shit? It looked nice but it was boring. I paid $19 for that and they didn't even have sweet popcorn...

Totally Agree. The only good thing about that movie was Charlize who is in my opinion one of the best actress working in Hollywood thses days

glgcDdT.gif