Matt

Movie Discussion Thread

IM SEEING THE HOBBIT SOON OMG I"VE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE ENDING OF THE LOTR SERIES FOR ANOTHER MOVIE TO COME OUT IF YOU ARE NOT EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOVIE THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG :crying:

god knows I tried

I too watched This is 40 last night & the only thing that made me happy was when they played the Pixies. but I stopped it in the middle of the movie. I really want to see Silver Linings Playbook but all my movie links don't have it dammit. That and Zero Dark Thirty.

=O why didn't u like it??? I thought a lot of the lines were cheesy

I watched this is 40 and hated it. hopefully djano and hitchcock will come online soon, too.

It was a little to ~ emotional teenager ~ for me. And those "infinite" lines made me cringe, haha.

last.fm  

Guest Florida Native

American Beauty, Kill Bill, Kill Bill Vol 2, The Godfather (even though i didnt watch it all it was still beautiful) :mhm:

you should see Mulholland Dr. and Lost Highway. Fire Walk With Me is worth seeing if you are a Twin Peaks fan, otherwise it will make zero sense, but even if u are a fan its kinda bad. oh and I don’t recommend Inland Empire it’s just a 3 hr mind fuck :) hope this helps~

ok please let there be any Lynch fans here, since I need Lynch movies to watch and I need advise help me pls

the only lynch film i really enjoyed and felt that it hit me emotionally was mulholland drive other than that not really...they were kinda made me feel insane.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

What other Lynch movies have you watched?

i remember watching eraserhead and thinking wtf?!, its the kinda film you would only ever understand if you were on acid. And i've seen parts of wild at heart but i don't really like nicholas cage,,,i do wanna watch the elephant man when i have the time i've heard that that's his best work..?

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

i remember watching eraserhead and thinking wtf?!, its the kinda film you would only ever understand if you were on acid. And i've seen parts of wild at heart but i don't really like nicholas cage,,,i do wanna watch the elephant man when i have the time i've heard that that's his best work..?

I think most of his movies are "wtf?!", haha. I like it though.

last.fm  

I think most of his movies are "wtf?!", haha. I like it though.

they are! the scene before last of M.Drive is so crazy when the old people are freaking the fuck out, omg i felt like my inside were being ripped out it was just so INSANE! you should watch requiem for a dream that's one of my favourite films and it's kinda mind-blowing especially the end! and i think you'd like it

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

they are! the scene before last of M.Drive is so crazy when the old people are freaking the fuck out, omg i felt like my inside were being ripped out it was just so INSANE! you should watch requiem for a dream that's one of my favourite films and it's kinda mind-blowing especially the end! and i think you'd like it

I actually downloaded Requium of a Dream today! My sister said it was really good, haha.

last.fm  

I actually downloaded Requium of a Dream today! My sister said it was really good, haha.

OMG..... that's so WEIRD. small world.

You cannot die before watching these they're glorious! :

• Girl, Interrupted - i remember watching the film when i was really young and i've kept watching it since then, it's so imperfect i find it perfect.
  • Into the Wild - pretty good, and laid back.
  • Almost Famous - i juss love this film.
  • Shawshank Redemption - it's a classic.
  • Cleopatra - one of the only old films i like, pretty amazing.
  • Juno - funnyyy
  • Prayers for Bobby - so sweet
  • Black Swan - now this is a good film
  • Romeo and Juliet - leonardo dicaprio version - tacky and crazy
  • Finally if you want a foreign film - La vita e bella - beautiful

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

OMG..... that's so WEIRD. small world.

okay here's a list of some of my favourite films download and watch them you won't be dissapointed!:

• Girl, Interrupted - i remember watching the film when i was really young and i've kept watching it since then, it's so imperfect i find it perfect.
  • Into the Wild - pretty good, and laid back.
  • Almost Famous - i juss love this film.
  • Shawshank Redemption - it's a classic.
  • Cleopatra - one of the only old films i like, pretty amazing.
  • Juno - funnyyy
  • Prayers for Bobby - so sweet
  • Black Swan - now this is a good film
  • Romeo and Juliet - leonardo dicaprio version - tacky and crazy
  • Finally if you want a foreign film - La vita e bella - beautiful

I watched Girl, Interrupted 12 times in a week once. :creep: And I've already watched Romeo & Juliet, ahah. But I'll check the others out!

last.fm  

What are some of your favorite movies and which genre do you prefer?

I really like slasher, and two of my favs are Scream and Ginger Snaps.

Hey I'm merging this with the Movie Discussion Thread under entertainment.