Matt

Movie Discussion Thread

Yes! I love it. I love Tarantino's films.

Does Tarantino do coke? I don't know why, but I always thought he was a coke addict....

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I looked up Bring It On, 'teen comedy film'.

Sounds like something I would watch. This is gonna be fun. :defeated:

I've watched District 9, The Devils Wear Prada, American Pie and The Avengers.

Is Reservoir Dogs any good?

I refuse to watch We Need To Talk About Kevin, mostly because my name is Kevin and it made me look like some psycho.

Hahahahaha...loved the Kevin "Comment". I think Reservoir Dogs is one of the best of Tarantino's movies. I love everything Tarantino . Bad Education (Almodovar) is a pretty crazy movie as well.

glgcDdT.gif

Hahahahaha...loved the Kevin "Comment". I think Reservoir Dogs is one of the best of Tarantino's movies. I love everything Tarantino . Bad Education (Almodovar) is a pretty crazy movie as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVg59F1tdgo&playnext=1&list=PL5107DFDA0473DB10&feature=results_video

I think I've watched Bad Education with my dad (he likes Tarantino movies and pretty much every action movies) and yeah it was pretty good :P

tumblr_m3nzn4GWVZ1qeszvio1_500.gif

Just finished Spirit of the Beehive. It's hailed as a landmark of Spanish cinema, but I was watching it because it influenced Pan's Labyrinth. I can definitely see some parallels between the two movies, but Spirit of the Beehive is a bit more subtle in the storytelling.

giffix-1.gif

I watched do many movies on a flight last month

Katy Perry: Part of Me (lol) I was genuinely laughing at the huge deal they made out of et divorce, like it was career ending etc. So over dramatised, but I actually liked it because it included a lot of old footage and it made me like her more :P

Gone w/ Amanda Seyfreid :legend: I loved this movie

Seeking Justice w/ Niolas Cage ;)

Blue Lagoon the awakening (lol, awful)

The Watch was very entertaining

I'm really not a snob about the shallow films I watch :P

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just finished Spirit of the Beehive. It's hailed as a landmark of Spanish cinema, but I was watching it because it influenced Pan's Labyrinth. I can definitely see some parallels between the two movies, but Spirit of the Beehive is a bit more subtle in the storytelling.

We actually discussed both those films in my european film lecture earlier. I was planning on watching spirit of the beehive this weekend haha!

+ I really wanna see Django Unchained :flutter:

So do I, it feels like i've been waiting for it to come out forever! QT♡

Why does it seem that everyone hates Nicolas cage?? Lmao I see stuff about him on tumblr

Well, he played some terrible roles in bad movies, although he did good ones too.

But, come on, his family is like :legend:

- Uncle: Francis Freakin' Ford Coppola

- Cousin: Sofia Coppola

- Cousin: Roman Coppola

- Another cousin: Jason Schwartzman