Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

the coke bottle has greenish-aqua tint to it reminiscent of old coca cola bottles (hence the name lol) but the plain clear ones are just clear, no tints, so they are different

edit: lmao i read this wrong nvm. u got it!! i thought you were saying the coke bottle was the same as the clear one offered on her US store

coke bottle clear

limited clear vinyl

limited coloured vinyl

they're all the same just different names at different retailers.

i76mrxw.png 

I want to see somebody's clear from the US store if they ever get one... 

It is strange that the coke bottle was listed as limited from her stores but the Urban Outfitters version is the same and not limited?  :toofunny:  My order there says deliver on October 18 now. 

Same, I've got charged, but I didn't recieved any info about shipping 

The order status on her website says Confirmed. I'm still waiting to see if it shows up (or someone's getting a refund lol), it still hasn't but our postal service tends to take forever so I'm not freaking out quite just yet. The whole thing is kinda strange, how some people were charged, some weren't, some can add it to cart, some can't...

The order status on her website says Confirmed. I'm still waiting to see if it shows up (or someone's getting a refund lol), it still hasn't but our postal service tends to take forever so I'm not freaking out quite just yet. The whole thing is kinda strange, how some people were charged, some weren't, some can add it to cart, some can't...

Yesterday & today I was able to pre-order more limited vinyls :))) 

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Nothing was on the Canadian site, though I managed to order a signed litho to Canada even though it said US only.

Yeah I had to open a proxy tab cause chome and firefox kept defaulting to the canadian site for some reason (even if I copy and pasted the US store).

Lame. I use an address in the US for shipping stuff too. Oh well. Not like most of us got our merch yet anyway...

Status still shows pending. At this rate I'll get Jessie Ware's preorder before Lana's (which was signed available for Canadians mind you).

Ok after being lost for over two weeks my vinyl arrived! I bought this in the US store. It was labelled clear vinyl (not coke clear or anything like that) and this ia what it looks like

A2ChUa8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Irk2MSy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

kySyfQZ.jpg

Has actually anybody who ordered the CD Boxset received it yet? I just saw on the online shop that delivery is expected for December!? :toofunny:

Did I miss something?

Screenshot_2017_10_16_15_03_52.png

Screenshot_2017_10_16_15_06_02.png

Hm, maybe it got postponed like the clear vinyls? Mine (my clear vinyl) was supposed to be shipped in late September but got an e-mail with the message that it got delayed for October 6. Also recieved an e-mail that it shipped on October 5th so I will hopefully recieve mine soon! :)

All the new clothing merch are shipping in December as well.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok after being lost for over two weeks my vinyl arrived! I bought this in the US store. It was labelled clear vinyl (not coke clear or anything like that) and this ia what it looks like

A2ChUa8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Irk2MSy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

lol what

look at my vinyl, its so much more green:

TE9Qrjo.jpg

image.png

Has actually anybody who ordered the CD Boxset received it yet? I just saw on the online shop that delivery is expected for December!? :toofunny:

Did I miss something?

Screenshot_2017_10_16_15_03_52.png

Screenshot_2017_10_16_15_06_02.png

I haven't received mine neither. They even haven't charged my card yet. My status is 'pending'. They cancelled my digital download, I wouldn't wonder if they will cancel my whole order. To change the release date is one thing, but it would have been nice to send an info mail to all customers. It's an absolute mess this time.