Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

aren't u from the uk? it's £4 !?

Am fuckin broke mate I had to scrape for the signed copy as it is and I've already bought this album FOUR TIMES keep in mind!

AND I need to buy concert tickets on Friday

Life is hard

I want her to announce a new album already so we can start a Pre-release thread again. Man those were good times and i'm sad it's over tbh :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am fuckin broke mate I had to scrape for the signed copy as it is and I've already bought this album FOUR TIMES keep in mind!

AND I need to buy concert tickets on Friday

Life is hard

I'm presuming that you are in fact Scottish due to your reply to my post of the countries so I am now reading all of your posts in this exact voice 

When you were able to snatch 2 signed lithos and 2 extra signed CD's in order to sell them  :excited:  :excited:  :party:  :party:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I'm presuming that you are in fact Scottish due to your reply to my post of the countries so I am now reading all of your posts in this exact voice 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFnHZfX_Cb8

literally me when Barrie and Lana broke up

Also wish my accent was that strong but it really isn't, I'm half English so it only comes in sometimes.

Also literally Lana's mood when she found it about the leaks;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FryVHeKuNLc

*Beautiful people with beautiful problems*

tenor.gif

*Tomorrow Never Came begins*

giphy.gif

*Heroin*

tumblr_nu9jeoSHel1sar3c7o1_500.gif

OMG this sounds exactly like my linguistics lecturer, she's Scottish.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

literally me when Barrie and Lana broke up

Also wish my accent was that strong but it really isn't, I'm half English so it only comes in sometimes.

Also literally Lana's mood when she found it about the leaks;

DESGUSTAN

ily for this :eartha: :eartha:

I wish i was scottish sometimes though cus i love the accent

not very nice 

when you're a broke college student who just barely can afford rent each month every penny helps and after seeing some of the ebay prices I just took advantage of the opportunity, that's why there's a limit to 2 per customer cause they know this will happen

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I wanted to find that gif of those 3 teenage girls pressing play on the CD player and dancing really goofy, does anyone know how to find it? It has me cackling

IF Lust for Life does NOT debut on  the album charts at  #1, (at #2 or #3) I blame the leakers and those that have more important things to do than buy the album

It is YOUR fault

though last week's HAIM release was eye opening and a warning about sales. I thought they would have debuted higher, yet only came in at #8 when their

first as unknowns came in at #7. Makes me wonder if the recent tweak Billboard did to method of charting is helping rap album and hurting others

(the sales totals for other #1s prior to Jay-Z were also quite low and Lanawould have easily been #1 in those week had there not been a rap release

but the leakers/ thieves get the majority of the blame. It Is YOUR fault.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

IF Lust for Life does NOT debut on  the album charts at  #1, (at #2 or #3) I blame the leakers and those that have more important things to do than buy the album

It is YOUR fault

though last week's HAIM release was eye opening and a warning about sales. I thought they would have debuted higher, yet only came in at #8 when their

first as unknowns came in at #7. Makes me wonder if the recent tweak Billboard did to method of charting is helping rap album and hurting others

(the sales totals for other #1s prior to Jay-Z were also quite low and Lanawould have easily been #1 in those week had there not been a rap release

Rob snapped

rob-grant-280x348.jpg

It is YOUR fault

Do you mean the actual leakers or the people who listened to the leaks?

Because the leak listeners are usually the most likely to buy the album in multiple forms because they're diehard (also very few people didn't listen to the leaks at least by a day before release)

As far as the leakers, idk who they are. Don't like Eclipse, though. Don't even think they're a fan.