Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Ok so pre sale means that you can buy tickets early?? And also, since she has two popular singers opening for her, will the prices be higher???

And how much is the pit??

No shade, but are they really popular? Like, maybe it's just because I'm not from America, but I only know Kali Uchis because of LanaBoards and I have never even heard the other name. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

No shade, but are they really popular? Like, maybe it's just because I'm not from America, but I only know Kali Uchis because of LanaBoards and I have never even heard the other name. :rip:

they're both pretty indie. Not as popular as Grimes/Courtney Love-- but IMO Kali makes amazing music (on par with Grimes+Courtney). I'm not a fan of Jhene but ravekids like her I guess 

Lmao honestly truly, I'm not at all a fan. But Gay Twitter seems to love Jhene. As for Kali, ehh. If this were high school she'd still be getting slammed into the lockers and having trouble finding a place to sit at lunch :lmao: :awkney:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Kali is popular amongst online music fans mostly, not the GP. R&B fans know Jhene Aiko she's a bit more mainstream but they're really not that popular otherwise

I want to buy something to get presale but how long do they take to get back with me to get it cheaper w/o the digital album and also can I still get the code? 

Actually if I just buy the album do I get the code too??

The site says buy anything from the store and you'll get a code so I assume so, I only bought an album too its all I could afford lol

The site says buy anything from the store and you'll get a code so I assume so, I only bought an album too its all I could afford lol

What is "the site" for US fans? I've seen like ~3 URL's running around all selling LFL merch. Can a homegirl get a link?

Jhené? Indie? 

afzo58U.gif

I'm gonna call her that bc she's certainly not popular  :crossed: