Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Who do we think is the special guest? I hope rocky not Abel. Unrealistic but it would be cool to hear Stevie and her sing bpbp live

i hope it's cat power, she wanted to be on the endless summer tour but she was pregnant at the time 

LFL has not aged. .like I don't listen all of it but there are very good songs

I love some of the tracks on LFL but the problem is that its so all over the place. I'm never in a mood to say like "lets listen to LFL all the way through!!" because I'm usually like "lets listen to the first few tracks" or "lets listen to the last few tracks". never the whole thing. 

it's kind of disappointing bc BTD, UV, and HM are all very consistent albums that I love to listen to all the way through... LFL is just not that kind of album. 

I love some of the tracks on LFL but the problem is that its so all over the place. I'm never in a mood to say like "lets listen to LFL all the way through!!" because I'm usually like "lets listen to the first few tracks" or "lets listen to the last few tracks". never the whole thing. 

it's kind of disappointing bc BTD, UV, and HM are all very consistent albums that I love to listen to all the way through... LFL is just not that kind of album. 

For me it's different – I noticed that LFL really helps me when I'm in a bad mood; at the end of the album, after "Get free", I feel truly free and happy. That's something I haven't had with any other Lana album so LFL is different from the rest of her work to date (for me). (But tbh I cut out 4 songs when listening to LFL – GL, IMF, BPBP and TNC; I treat those like bonus track I listen from time to time but not in the original track order of the album.)

For me it's different – I noticed that LFL really helps me when I'm in a bad mood; at the end of the album, after "Get free", I feel truly free and happy. That's something I haven't had with any other Lana album so LFL is different from the rest of her work to date (for me). (But tbh I cut out 4 songs when listening to LFL – GL, IMF, BPBP and TNC; I treat those like bonus track I listen from time to time but not in the original track order of the album.)

ya its definitely a good album to listen to when you're in a bad mood. but girl I can't believe you're skipping some of the best tracks on the album!!!!  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  I'm calling the cops and Stevie Nicks will be here to arrest you shortly

whut is dis

looks fake

UGH. Every time I listen to the second half of LFL, I hear BPBP and think "this is the best song ever and it's going to be historically iconic years from now" and then TNC comes on and I think "this song is beautiful and its the best track on the album" and then I listen to Heroin and think "this is the best track ever it's such a surreal, visceral depiction of the human condition" and then by the time I listen to Change and Get Free I'm just EXHAUSTED from listening to such good music. what a queen. 

ya its definitely a good album to listen to when you're in a bad mood. but girl I can't believe you're skipping some of the best tracks on the album!!!!  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  I'm calling the cops and Stevie Nicks will be here to arrest you shortly

I'm sorry. ;) But I found out that the album works best for me when I cut it down to a 12 track record (and have the other 4 as bonus tracks). Don't really know why since I do like all of the 4 skipped tracks individually – just not in the usual order.

LA To the Moon Tour with Jhene Aiko and Kali Uchis confirmed...

I don't think there's a correlation but I hope that the "moon" part means that Heroin is in the tracklist :defeated: 

Jk, if it's in there it won't be because of the tour's name. 

Btw still waiting for the Mexican date.  :w8ing:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Honestly, I'm still waiting for the Love single poster to be sold in her merch store. The tour promo poster is GORGEOUS

THIS 100%, I tried to steal one that was up near where I live but it was all wet and ripped  :facepalm:  in fact why doesn't she sell more posters in general? like that windbreaker is cute and all if ya like that sort of thing but all I want is a tour-exclusive high quality image for me to cry over for years to come is that too much to ask  :hooker:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

THIS 100%, I tried to steal one that was up near where I live but it was all wet and ripped  :facepalm:  in fact why doesn't she sell more posters in general? like that windbreaker is cute and all if ya like that sort of thing but all I want is a tour-exclusive high quality image for me to cry over for years to come is that too much to ask  :hooker:

Are you me?? I actually got some fragments of one, like a fourth, been looking for the right frame to have it in.. Her promo posters are just so beautiful - lololololololol no I get you, I mean there's so much work put on the posters, might as well spread the artistry around. The Endless Summer tour promo poster too just  :icant:

UV/Honeymoon