Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Lana and Blake should write and produce her next album together. Maybe even work on a few tracks with Lennon and Auerbach again. Only use the Nowels/Menzies/Reid crew for mixing and engineering a few of the songs. Could you imagine? That would be such a good record. 

QUOTING MYSELF BECAUSE THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS, THE MORE I WANT IT

We would get an album with tracks like Cruel World, Flipside, Heroin, Is This Happiness, Pretty When You Cry... could y'all imagine? A grungy yet glamorous surf rock album with a vintage noir filter on it... 

Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Emile Haynie & Daniel Heath, were the producers of Yosemite a.k.a. Lana's magnus opus

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

fixed it for you sweaty 

xoxox

i agreed with you because flipside and is this happiness are incredible but The Other Woman slander is not appreciated. Reported.

honestly, we need another Justin parker collaboration like where is she, like we're tired of Dan and Emile, give us the OG please bb200.gif#0-grid1

Who is justin parker?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who is justin parker?

The 'Radio' producer, he's amazing.

honestly, we need another Justin parker collaboration like where is she, like we're tired of Dan and Emile, give us the OG please bb200.gif#0-grid1

She worked with JP on Honeymoon and Lust for Life, the only producer i'm really begging to make a big comeback into Lana's music is Daniel, they haven't done nothing together since the BG soundtrack.

Daniel is a very cool producer, his whole vibe could've been fit perfect in Honeymoon, i love the way he puts all the orchestra, it sounds magic.

The 'Radio' producer, he's amazing.

She worked with JP on Honeymoon and Lust for Life, the only producer i'm really begging to make a big comeback into Lana's music is Daniel, they haven't done nothing together since the BG soundtrack.

Daniel is a very cool producer, his whole vibe could've been fit perfect in Honeymoon, i love the way he puts all the orchestra, it sounds magic.

Don't know why she hasn't been working with Dan lately. I'd love to hear some orchestral based tracks again :(

But we have the clean version. I usually hear that one because I love the drum roll before the chorus :hair:

i edited it so that there's only a FUCK before the second chorus and the first chorus is the clean chorus

she really fucks me good

tumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

QUOTING MYSELF BECAUSE THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS, THE MORE I WANT IT

We would get an album with tracks like Cruel World, Flipside, Heroin, Is This Happiness, Pretty When You Cry... could y'all imagine? A grungy yet glamorous surf rock album with a vintage noir filter on it... 

I really want to see this happening but i think that the vibe of her next album will be like a sort of folk, shangri-la and do woop.

Chuck produced Yosemite

btich! you better shut your whore mouth

tumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

Don't know why she hasn't been working with Dan lately. I'd love to hear some orchestral based tracks again :(

dan and rick are really the only ones who can do a good orchestra... idk who did the opening strings for 13 Beaches but.... those are VERY reductive

Dan did the strings for the opening sis! :toofunny:

you didn't even snatch Khris' wig you just threw some hay and rat hair on top of it and a lit match

Messy Bummer is N O T a part of the top 7 sis :slayty:

ITS A GOOD SONG GODDAMNIT

it just shouldn't've been on the album :dmd: