cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

My collection used to be a hot mess of made up albums, but I recently organized the unreleased songs by year they were made (or leaked) as best I could. Also gave her song covers, demos, unreleased demos, & collaborations their own albums as well. When I start downloading instrumentals I will add maybe 3 or more Instrumental albums, a Born To Die one, an A.K.A. one, and one for unreleased song Instrumentals.  (233 songs in total so far)

♡Acapellas   ♡Born To Die: Deluxe Edition    ♡Born To Die: Demos   ♡Collaborations   ♡Covers   ♡Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant

♡Live Performances   ♡Once Upon A Dream   ♡Paradise: Deluxe Edition   ♡Remixes   ♡Sirens   ♡Spoken Word   ♡Tropico  

♡Unreleased I (Prefame)   ♡Unreleased II (2011)   ♡Unreleased III (2012)   ♡Unreleased IV (2013)   ♡Unreleased V (2014) 

♡Unreleased Songs: Demos   ♡West Coast   ♡Young & Beautiful

120h6xv.jpg

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Yes. It's 'Golden Grill'. I must've read that it was officially registered like that, otherwise idk why'd I'd change it.

Yeah it's officially registered as Live Forever haha, but i personally think Golden Grill sounds alot more appealing.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Looking at this stuff makes me feel bad about mine. I wouldn't even dare to post a picture of it right now because not even the Sirens songs are in order, so far I've got 174 songs, 129 of them are 'Unknown album', the only songs that are in order are BTD/Paradise and UV. God, I need to sort them at least a bit. Though I really like the order (probably I don't even 'like' it and I'm just used to it). :awk: