cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

Needs some work, but this is what I've got so far:

lana_library.jpg

PS: I have no clue why 'Schoolgirl Crush' is on there twice but I don't know how to fix it :(

Could you post your Snippets tracklist? To fix your problem: You might want to check your "Sorting" tab in iTunes. Hope it helps. :)

Thanks  :flutter:

Could you post your Snippets tracklist? To fix your problem: You might want to check your "Sorting" tab in iTunes. Hope it helps. :)

Thanks  :flutter:

The "Snippets" album just had that TLOTS snippet in it, which I have now gotten rid of since it leaked :P And thanks, it was the "part of compilation" check box that was throwing it off!

The "Snippets" album just had that TLOTS snippet in it, which I have now gotten rid of since it leaked :P And thanks, it was the "part of compilation" check box that was throwing it off!

Thanks anyway :)

tumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so1_1280.pngtumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so2_1280.pngtumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so3_1280.pngtumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so4_1280.pngtumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so5_1280.pngtumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so6_1280.pngtumblr_mcm22pudc41qerg8so7_1280.pngNot 100% complete but whatever :'D

Wow, just wow!!!! Can I ask something please, and to anyone else also reading? How on earth do I buy/find unreleased songs and ones other than those on iTunes? Because all iTunes has is her album and some remixes. I want all the unreleased ones, and other albums, and ones by 'Lizzy Grant'. I feel like such a failure of a fan with just her main album but have no clue where to get the others! Thank you so so much :D

Wow, just wow!!!! Can I ask something please, and to anyone else also reading? How on earth do I buy/find unreleased songs and ones other than those on iTunes? Because all iTunes has is her album and some remixes. I want all the unreleased ones, and other albums, and ones by 'Lizzy Grant'. I feel like such a failure of a fan with just her main album but have no clue where to get the others! Thank you so so much :D

http://lanalibrary.tumblr.com/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Re-did mine:

Photo_40.png

i like ur unreleased cover, could u post it?

edit: never mind, found it :)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

after weeks of organizing it, i am proud to present my Lana library!  :grinds: 

if you have a question about a spesific album, or want to know the tracklist, just ask for it :hooker:

i would like to thank Beemo and getdrunk for the beautiful covers and for the other people i dont know from coverlandia!!!

IEmM6ys.jpg?1

after weeks of organizing it, i am proud to present my Lana library!  :grinds: 

if you have a question about a spesific album, or want to know the tracklist, just ask for it :hooker:

i would like to thank Beemo and getdrunk for the beautiful covers and for the other people i dont know from coverlandia!!!

IEmM6ys.jpg?1

:O that's my cover for OTTR!

Never thought anyone would use it hahaha