cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

Why don't you have 'Sirens'?

And can you also PM me a download link to 'Anthology' later? (Or provide me with a link to where you got it).

Sirens is included in the Anthology, and frankly, no: I'm not going to upload it anywhere. I spent months researching all kinds of songs and where to get them, plus looking for their original leak quality and then spent days organizing them in iTunes. Excuse my bluntness, but we all had to look for these tracks and we all invested a lot of time to get them. 

Sirens is included in the Anthology, and frankly, no: I'm not going to upload it anywhere. I spent months researching all kinds of songs and where to get them, plus looking for their original leak quality and then spent days organizing them in iTunes. Excuse my bluntness, but we all had to look for these tracks and we all invested a lot of time to get them.

Well I apologize I guess. I do have SOME of Lana's unreleased tracks - Born To Die, Born to Die - Demos, Sirens, Paradise, LDR AKA LG, Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, God Bless America and 26 other tracks. U understand that you've spent a lot of time invested in creating this album but sharing with other fans shouldn't be so abrasive to someone who actually appreciates your dedication & large collection of Lana tracks. You could've just said no thank you.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

550317_561757023844604_66563901_n.jpg

I was so sick of that A.K.A. Lizzy Grant artwork... screw its font and her blonde hair. 

Woah. Yeah, the uniformity.. Can you post the new artwork you're using for AKA, please? :hooker:

Also, WTF @ u rating For K Part 2 only 3 stars?? ?  ?  /

14417469274.gif