cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

Stumped, I see :hottie:

Oh, you want a real reply? Ok.

Calling "PS(GW)" Teenage Wasteland is like calling "Without You" China Doll--sure I'd love to do so, but it's just plain wrong. You need Jesus if a title determines whether or not you'd listen to something, boo. I mean, I saw this tumblr post that stereotyped all the fanbases of various female artists, and Lana's was something like "Listening to her for quirky titles and posting my Starbucks cup on Instagram", and I hate to see people fulfill that.If you don't even use "Every Man Gets His Wish", then why argue for it? Because it's better? :usrs:

There's nothing "wrong" with altering the title of a song so that it fits my personal methods of organization and preference. It's not like it's going on someone else's music player. Okay, so a bad song title wouldn't actually keep me from listening to the song if there was no other song-title option, but since other titles have been put out into the open, I am using my available options. I argue for it because it makes more sense to call the song 1949 considering that it's the title of the demo the song originated from, yeah.

14417469274.gif

Oh, you want a real reply? Ok.

There's nothing "wrong" with altering the title of a song so that it fits my personal methods of organization and preference. It's not like it's going on someone else's music player. Okay, so a bad song title wouldn't actually keep me from listening to the song if there was no other song-title option, but since other titles have been put out into the open, I am using my available options. I argue for it because it makes more sense to call the song 1949 considering that it's the title of the demo the song originated from, yeah.

I mean why do you argue for that it's "Gets" over "Has"? Especially since you're such a champion for personal methods. The rest I can't argue against because it's your personal decision, I just shudder at using false titles and that's my own personal preference.

(I'll admit the majority of time its spent in my library, it's been "1949 (Every Man Has His Wish)", bee tee dubs ;))

I mean why do you argue for that it's "Gets" over "Has"? Especially since you're such a champion for personal methods. The rest I can't argue against because it's your personal decision, I just shudder at using false titles and that's my own personal preference.

(I'll admit the majority of time its spent in my library, it's been "1949 (Every Man Has His Wish)", bee tee dubs ;))

OH. I just mean, it's the obvious intended title, regardless of the registered title. Why would Lana write the lyric as "every man gets his wish," and then make the song title Every Man Has His Wish? It wrongs logic and I don't like logic being wronged.

14417469274.gif

OH. I just mean, it's the obvious intended title, regardless of the registered title. Why would Lana write the lyric as "every man gets his wish," and then make the song title Every Man Has His Wish? It wrongs logic and I don't like logic being wronged.

Like illogically using the title Nevada :mj:

Joking. I'm just drawing this shit out for no reason because I'm an honest-to-God shitty human who is horrible at social interaction. Let's virtually hug it out.

Like illogically using the title Nevada :mj:

Joking. I'm just drawing this shit out for no reason because I'm an honest-to-God shitty human who is horrible at social interaction. Let's virtually hug it out.

Oh god. :lmao: this seems like something I would do too

last.fm  

And again:

Currently expanding Unreleased VI with live performances!

Screaming at your Unreleased. I wanna steal.

iz0HuOr8KUffF.gif

Update: I tried editing my collection last week and ruined everything. I'm distraught, at a lost, etc.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png