cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

316873c25816db91622321e1f145e4b0.png?1352005563

i'm a disgrace

but to be fair I only have about 100 songs overall in itunes at the moment as I said to myself I was going to re-build my music collection from scratch. it just takes so much motivation

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Cringing at some of your music libraries.. how can you be so disorganized. :defeated: 

I'll post mine later today! It's beautifully organized and I have all these pretty fan-albums I've made. :flutter: I get so obsessive-compulsive when it comes to organizing my music. Also, lolalitahey, was your library from iTunes? I can't be fucked to go back and look because it's so disorganized I'm so lazy. I want to know though, because I'd love to have a black iTunes background.

14417469274.gif

Cringing at some of your music libraries.. how can you be so disorganized. :defeated: 

I'll post mine later today! It's beautifully organized and I have all these pretty fan-albums I've made. :flutter: I get so obsessive-compulsive when it comes to organizing my music. Also, lolalitahey, was your library from iTunes? I can't be fucked to go back and look because it's so disorganized I'm so lazy. I want to know though, because I'd love to have a black iTunes background.

yes, it's from itunes. and fuck you, it's not disorganized! i don't like fan-albums, i just organize by album. go to your itunes preferences, apparently you can change the background colour there.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yes, it's from itunes. and fuck you, it's not disorganized! i don't like fan-albums, i just organize by album. go to you itunes preferences, apparently you can change the background colour there.

Then why do you have Carmen as a single still when it's a part of BTD? WHY DO YOU HAVE ALBUMS WITH NO ALBUM ART?!?!1?!?

:defeated: 

thank you <3

14417469274.gif

Then why do you have Carmen as a single still when it's a part of BTD? WHY DO YOU HAVE ALBUMS WITH NO ALBUM ART?!?!1?!?

:defeated: 

thank you <3

BECAUSE I GOT CARMEN AS A SINGLE AT 1 AM ON THE DAY BTD CAME OUT BECAUSE IT WAS FOR FREE ON ITUNES!!!!111!!!11! sirens doesn't have a cover and the three others are full of unreleased songs (lana del rey, lizzy grant and the phenomena and sparkle jump rope queen).

no problem <3

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What's the tracklist for Hollywoods Dead?

Hollywood's Dead

Paradise

Every Man Gets His Wish

National Anthem (Nexus Demo)

She's Not Me

I Don't Wanna Go

Children of the Bad Revolution

Live or Die

Playing Dangerous

Serial Killer

Backfire

American Dream (Damn You)

BONUS TRACKS:

Dark Paradise [second Alternative Demo]

Push Me Down

Last Girl On Earth

National Anthem (Breton LABS Remix)

:)

14417469274.gif

Hollywood's Dead

Paradise

Every Man Gets His Wish

National Anthem (Nexus Demo)

She's Not Me

I Don't Wanna Go

Children of the Bad Revolution

Live or Die

Playing Dangerous

Serial Killer

Backfire

American Dream (**** You)

BONUS TRACKS:

Dark Paradise [second Alternative Demo]

Push Me Down

Last Girl On Earth

National Anthem (Breton LABS Remix)

:)

The way you organize your music shall continue to perplex me. :P

How do these songs go together sonically? ? ?

Okay :legend:

Btw - The download i'm sending both of you was made by the member Moy, so thanks to him :thankyou:

are those individuaö songs or the entire performance?