cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

The entire performance but just cut up into the songs :)

i would like that too, please :)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

tumblr_md3acwNfo51r5umu6o1_1280.png

Could you maybe send me "Live at the 2012 Hackney Weekend", "Lana Del Rey: Live [EP]" and "Live in Paris"? :blush: I know it's a lot but I need more Lana.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why don't yall just make a Live where you have different preformances? xtina1.gif

Shhh I'm working on that.

The way you organize your music shall continue to perplex me. :P

How do these songs go together sonically? ? ?

Well, I wanted to recreate my own deluxe version of BTD with unreleased songs/demos. I took a bunch of songs that to me, fit together ~ko-heesiv-lee~ and put them all on shuffle. I listen through all of them, letting some transitions just happen, and trying to piece together others in my own head. I cut off the silence in the beginning/end of some of the songs so that they flow into each other like they would in a real album. I'm especially proud of the transition from COTBR to Live or Die. It took me like a month to finish making the album, I spend a lot of time with the order of the tracklist. There's 12 standard songs, 3 bonus tracks and a remix of the most "popular" song from the album. I edited the original picture for the artwork and made it better imo. As with BTD, this album opens with the title track. I made American Dream (Damn You) the final song because it fits as one, and also because it's like the sister-song to Hollywood's Dead, so I put them on opposing sides of the tracklist. I try to have songs that make sense next to each other go next to each other. Like, National Anthem through Children of the Bad Revolution is the guitar-alternativey bit of the album, and after that chunk, it goes into the sexier-popish-to-ballads end of the album. For the bonus tracks, I tried to mimic Without You, Lolita, and Lucky Ones with the same general feel of the songs and the similarity of the lyrics. You've Dark Paradise [second Alternative Demo] which was originally on BTD anyway, so it fit well there and it's lovey like Without You, then you have Push Me Down, which is sexy and dirty like Lolita, then you have Last Girl On Earth, which is the swan song of the bonus tracks, like Lucky Ones. Blahblahblah.

14417469274.gif

Love your iTunes library, Bill. :P

Mine is just a mess, let me organize it and I'll post it soon lol

Lolalitahey, I have the link for Live in Paris, just let me search it :)

And Harlem please, can you send me the iTunes Performance too?

Sorry for double post but here's my messy iTunes library at this moment:

MZw3t.png

* Blue Jeans (Promo CD) it's just the radio edit.

* Off to the Races - Single includes the version released free on iTunes UK and an extended edit made by me.

* Unreleased it's well... all the unreleased songs. I don't like fanmade mixtapes so I prefer having all the songs in one album. It has like 100 songs lol.

* And all those screencaps are videos that didn't make on the Unkown Album for no reason.

* I don't know where's my Live shows as Lizzy Grant playlist. :toofloppy:

Gonna organize this right now lol.

Cringing at some of your music libraries.. how can you be so disorganized. :defeated:

I'll post mine later today! It's beautifully organized and I have all these pretty fan-albums I've made. :flutter:

Mine is beautiful :uh:

I really cannot with creativity in my organization. It needs to be in the most clinical terms, divided based on eras and types and albums. I'm awful close to a "Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant - Demos" album, therefore deleting No Kung Fu and putting those songs in there (except GD and JG, which would go under unreleased Lizzy Grant), and also nixing the Phenomena and Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, which look pretty but feel wrong because they have like 2 songs apiece and it's not like I have a "May Jailer Recordings" section with "Fordham Road" or anything of that sort.

Nothing unofficial, either. I see you call AKA Nevada...Oh, I'd die. Same applies to when people write "Every Man Gets His Wish" and "Teenage Wasteland". I just cry.

You see how much thought I put into this.

This is the wrong place, but I kind of need to write out what would go under an AKA demos album...

Yayo (Demo I)

Yayo (Demo II)

Pawn Shop Blues (Demo)

Rehab [For K Part 2] (Demo)

Queen of the Gas Station (Demo I)

Queen of the Gas Station (Demo II)

Brite Lites (Demo)

Jump (Demo)

Little Girls [Put Me in a Movie] (Demo I)

Little Girls [Put Me in a Movie] (Demo II)

Not bad...

Nothing unofficial, either. I see you call AKA Nevada...Oh, I'd die. Same applies to when people write "Every Man Gets His Wish" and "Teenage Wasteland". I just cry.

Yet you've still kept the unofficial title Puppy Love? :mj:

I don't care what the official title may be; if I like it one way it must be done that way. I wouldn't listen to AKA if I didn't have it titled Nevada. Same goes for PS(GW), that's such a stupid, shitty, ugly title. Teenage Wasteland is far superior.

I also have Every Man Gets His Wish titled as 1949 because it's a better title, and although no one acknowledged it, the original file was titled as Every Man Gets His Wish (1949).

14417469274.gif

Yet you've still kept the unofficial title Puppy Love? :mj:

I don't care what the official title may be; if I like it one way it must be done that way. I wouldn't listen to AKA if I didn't have it titled Nevada. Same goes for PS(GW), that's such a stupid, shitty, ugly title. Teenage Wasteland is far superior.

I also have Every Man Gets His Wish titled as 1949 because it's a better title, and although no one acknowledged it, the original file was titled as Every Man Gets His Wish (1949).

Calling "PS(GW)" Teenage Wasteland is like calling "Without You" China Doll--sure I'd love to do so, but it's just plain wrong. You need Jesus if a title determines whether or not you'd listen to something, boo. I mean, I saw this tumblr post that stereotyped all the fanbases of various female artists, and Lana's was something like "Listening to her for quirky titles and posting my Starbucks cup on Instagram", and I hate to see people fulfill that.

If you don't even use "Every Man Gets His Wish", then why argue for it? Because it's better? :usrs:

Calling "PS(GW)" Teenage Wasteland is like calling "Without You" China Doll--sure I'd love to do so, but it's just plain wrong. You need Jesus if a title determines whether or not you'd listen to something, boo. I mean, I saw this tumblr post that stereotyped all the fanbases of various female artists, and Lana's was something like "Listening to her for quirky titles and posting my Starbucks cup on Instagram", and I hate to see people fulfill that.

If you don't even use "Every Man Gets His Wish", then why argue for it? Because it's better? :usrs:

You need Jesus, period. Don't you know that all gays go to hell? I'd hate to be you rn tbh. :benmawson:

14417469274.gif

OMG YOUR ARTWORK FOR 5 LOLITAS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

fuck you :) also, i de-organized everything again :P