cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

I posted about a month and a half ago, and I've since heavily rearranged and upped my game on album covers, so I thought it was time to repost!

xNk3VuE.jpg

All covers made by me, except the obvious official ones + Born to Die Demos & I think the Tropico one is fanmade.

Credit to: 

LMDR for the cutouts on The Paradise Tour cover - http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3520-cut-outs-lmdr-fan-cover-arts/

barrynguyen for the BTD Demo cover

and whoever made Tropico, I'm not sure about that one :/

this took forever to put together, and ima be really pissed as soon as I notice a mistake.

you said you wanted critique  :creep:

your mix of demos and unreleased should be separated (idk more easier to organize?).

Doesnt National Anth. have only 2 Demos one thats the Nexus and the other with a choir?

Rename your unknown album " Ridin' "

W7edwin, on 08 Apr 2014 - 6:05 PM, said:

you said you wanted critique :creep:

your mix of demos and unreleased should be separated (idk more easier to organize?).

Doesnt National Anth. have only 2 Demos one thats the Nexus and the other with a choir?

Rename your unknown album " Ridin' "

• my demos used to have their own album! i just put them under 'Unreleased' 'cause... idk, I wanted to de-clutter my iTunes. they're under a separate disc though!
  • i'm not positive, a long time ago, i was having a tough time with my demos, so i asked somebody if they could send me the demos that had more than one version. i just confirmed that there are only 2! lemme fix that!

thanks for your critique!