buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

Someone please respond! I am seeing her February 1st in Florida. I bought the Gold Vip which allows me early entrance. Will that guarantee me to be right against the barricade?? Because it's not like I have to wait in line for the whole day, so should I go a few hours earlier or will I already be in the front if I go at the time they open the gates?? 

You get a seat very close to the stage with the Gold package, but it also says early entrance which is confusing because Silver gets early entrance as well. Does it allows you to go to the pit even if you have a seat assigned on your ticket? I don't know. The Silver VIP people get to the barricade for sure. That's what I bought for the Endless Summer Tour and was front row.

You get a seat very close to the stage with the Gold package, but it also says early entrance which is confusing because Silver gets early entrance as well. Does it allows you to go to the pit even if you have a seat assigned on your ticket? I don't know. The Silver VIP people get to the barricade for sure. That's what I bought for the Endless Summer Tour and was front row.

Sorry yes I have the Silver Package not the Gold. For the endless summer i had the gold, I was confused for a second!! So I will be right in the first row at the barricade? In your experience was there a line and did you have to wait at all? Do you get to go in front of the people who came really early and got numbered?? Thank you so much!!!

tumblr_ms5ve9c6SB1resi9bo1_400.gif

Sorry yes I have the Silver Package not the Gold. For the endless summer i had the gold, I was confused for a second!! So I will be right in the first row at the barricade? In your experience was there a line and did you have to wait at all? Do you get to go in front of the people who came really early and got numbered?? Thank you so much!!!

Silver VIP people wait in a separate line. It's hard to predict at what time people will start getting in line. My advice: get there as early as you can.

She did serial killer also. Lots of songs from Born to Die: Born to Die, Video Games, Blue Jeans, Off to the Races, National Anthem, Summertime Sadness. Also did Ride from Paradise. Not much from Honeymoon: Music to Watch Boys By, She did Ultraviolence, Black Beauty, and Pretty When you Cry. 

I'm still so confused, how do all the different packages work? I know u get the lounge but when it says "early entry" does that mean all packages with early entry get let in at the same time? I have Gold VIP and a barricade ticket (w/ early entry) for San Diego and I can't decide which one to use!!!! I want to meet her at barricade so bad but I'm also worried it might stress me out being down there cuz I have an anxiety disorder and adhd and I'm worried I'll get sensory overload and will be too overwhelmed to enjoy/focus on the show. I'm a very petite person and can never see over people when I'm in GA but I also hate being in seats so far away from her, that's what I had last time and I felt heartbroken lol :/ I need help figuring out what to do please!!! I'm going with my mom cuz we're travelling to a different state for this and she is def staying in the Gold VIP seats but I can't decide if I just want to chill with her or try and get barricade. the whole point of me getting GA tix was so I could try and meet her if she comes down to see everyone (which btw if anyone has any advice on where she goes so I could station myself there that would be gr8 lol) sorry this sounds really messy and emotional it's like 1:41 am and my only other excuse is that I'm gay and I love her lmao

UbsOye5.png

I'm still so confused, how do all the different packages work? I know u get the lounge but when it says "early entry" does that mean all packages with early entry get let in at the same time? I have Gold VIP and a barricade ticket (w/ early entry) for San Diego and I can't decide which one to use!!!! I want to meet her at barricade so bad but I'm also worried it might stress me out being down there cuz I have an anxiety disorder and adhd and I'm worried I'll get sensory overload and will be too overwhelmed to enjoy/focus on the show. I'm a very petite person and can never see over people when I'm in GA but I also hate being in seats so far away from her, that's what I had last time and I felt heartbroken lol :/ I need help figuring out what to do please!!! I'm going with my mom cuz we're travelling to a different state for this and she is def staying in the Gold VIP seats but I can't decide if I just want to chill with her or try and get barricade. the whole point of me getting GA tix was so I could try and meet her if she comes down to see everyone (which btw if anyone has any advice on where she goes so I could station myself there that would be gr8 lol) sorry this sounds really messy and emotional it's like 1:41 am and my only other excuse is that I'm gay and I love her lmao

I believe both gold and silver early entry get let in at the same time. Gold would just go to their seats and silver will go to GA.

I think the “lounge” is just where people can hang out and get drinks and food before the show starts, but I’m guessing everyone with silver will just rush to the stage, probably more for the gold vip since they have guaranteed seats.

I’m going to the SD show too with Silver but you will definitely get barricade with the silver vip ticket. The barricade is very wide because the arena is huge. In the past when I’ve had barricade it wasn’t stressful or uncomfortable because you have open air in front of you. Also she usually comes down the stairs so that’s where you wanna be ideally to see her, get a pic etc when she comes down.

I would recommend still coming early in the morning cause you’ll never know what happens with the line and how it’s gonna work. I’ve heard there’s separate lines for vip and non-vip this year but for the endless summer tour it was just one line and then later they divided it. So you really won’t know until you get there and every venue does it different.

I would say use your GA ticket! It’s so worth it seeing the show without an obstructed view and so close! Especially with early entry, you’re almost guaranteed a barricade spot!

Good luck :)

i like the setlist well mostly because its longer than 1 hour

i hope she'll switch a few songs throughout the tour though

Anyone here who went to the show? I'd like to know what merch was sold and what the VIP extras are, I've only seen the lanyard  yet

image.png