bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Lmfao.

8 minutes ago, none said:
Spoiler

even paris knows there is only one Kim

giphy.gif

You know, you might be a few dendrites short of a nerve, but I'll admit, sometimes? Sometimes you're funny.

finger-shake-judge-judy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:
Spoiler

Lmfao.

You know, you might be a few dendrites short of a nerve, but I'll admit, sometimes? Sometimes you're funny.

wish i could say the same...

giphy.gif

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

can we talk about BAIT. i love the song, but i love it because i'm a huge BANKS fan, and that is a BANKS song. she sings most of the song and the production and lyrics sound straight off serpentina or III. its weird to me that this is in kim's album when it feels like shes the feature on the song

20 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

this track list and the flow of the album is such a mess ajkfgjhafshdg but i must say minute is AMAZING...

the album is much better than i expected and i'd say it's definitely better than problematique (if only she included je t'adore though... one of her best)

I’m replacing Bait, Revelations & the nasty Sam collab with:

All She Wants, Your Time to Cry & J’etadore:hooker:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

can we talk about BAIT. i love the song, but i love it because i'm a huge BANKS fan, and that is a BANKS song. she sings most of the song and the production and lyrics sound straight off serpentina or III. its weird to me that this is in kim's album when it feels like shes the feature on the song

she was trying have her lipogloss cupcakke and charli moment but it didn’t work out 

2 hours ago, champainproblms said:

i feels like Kim just did some backing vocals for it 

giving snow on the beach fr 

15 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

This album roll out was not smooth at all. There was no clear direction it seems, unsure if anything leaks wise would have put a spanner the works but they clearly did not set her up for success with this rollout. 

I didn't say the roll out was smooth.

I said this album has a better chance at mainstream success than Problematique and Candy. Which is undeniably true.

Doesn't matter how messed up the stans think the tracklist is, or how good Kim's old songs are.

I've listened to every leaked track of Problematique and what we have of Candy and her other leaks. Those tracks aren't hitmakers babes. If Kim has any chance for mainstream solo success up to this point so far, its coming from the new singles on this album.

Yeah, the album is giving "corporate soulless sellout", not consistency. But Kim, you get what you wish for!

6 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Yeah, the album is giving "corporate soulless sellout", not consistency. But Kim, you get what you wish for!

ur right on basically everything else but kim DOES have a soul she just sold it to the devil

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

14 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

I didn't say the roll out was smooth.

I said this album has a better chance at mainstream success than Problematique and Candy. Which is undeniably true.

Doesn't matter how messed up the stans think the tracklist is, or how good Kim's old songs are.

I've listened to every leaked track of Problematique and what we have of Candy and her other leaks. Those tracks aren't hitmakers babes. If Kim has any chance for mainstream solo success up to this point so far, its coming from the new singles on this album.

IDK imo Candy couldve rode that Say So wave.... :oprah3:

also :rollin: not you saying this when Crave It easily trumps the last two eras combined 

2 hours ago, Bubblez said:

Wait a minute...maybe Sex Talk isn't as bad as I thought it was....

it's not terrible but it sticks out like a sore thumb in this album. if it was a bonus in Problématique i would have zero problems with it. bad move to include ST and Coconuts. Unholy is unredeemable but as it's deemed a bonus track is just skippable af.

the tracklist order is still a mess i cannot recover from though :ohno: like most of the songs are bops, but the order makes it a weird listen.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

it's not terrible but it sticks out like a sore thumb in this album. if it was a bonus in Problématique i would have zero problems with it. bad move to include ST and Coconuts. Unholy is unredeemable but as it's deemed a bonus track is just skippable af.

the tracklist order is still a mess i cannot recover from though :ohno: like most of the songs are bops, but the order makes it a weird listen.

I agree, but after having some time (and sleep) I actually like these songs a lot more than I thought...except Revelations I still don't care for it