bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

"heart to break" is back (on the US radio chart) and she's cooler than ever :hooker: (at 48 this time).

Imagine if it becomes a radio hit, how snatching it'd be!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

"heart to break" is back (on the US radio chart) and she's cooler than ever :hooker: (at 48 this time).

Imagine if it becomes a radio hit, how snatching it'd be!

Imagine All the Time becoming her number 1 hit? the iconicism that it'd be

ps: im happy HTB is peaking, she deserves it so much

Is there a masterpost or a link of all her unreleased stuff one could get? Digging this girl so much! She could really be the next it girl if her cards are played right.

Is there a masterpost or a link of all her unreleased stuff one could get? Digging this girl so much! She could really be the next it girl if her cards are played right.

i have my own collection and i can post a link once i find everything i'm looking for! i'm missing a few leaked tracks

I feel like her songs Heart To Break and All The Time really have the potential to become top 10 hits. I know Kim will achieve this at some point in her career, wether it be now or later, it's just sad that those songs might not get the recognition and success they truly deserve.