bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

if she scraps All The Time i'm unstanning

people are also gonna complain ( the GP ) and say "omg too much autotune, fake bitch can't sing" when it's literally for the aesthetic LMAO. people don't really know modern pop music huh

people are also gonna complain ( the GP ) and say "omg too much autotune, fake bitch can't sing" when it's literally for the aesthetic LMAO. people don't really know modern pop music huh

huh? the GP keep up with Kim Petras? Seems there's less of the autotune effect on the studio version anyway she just uses an autotuned mic live

d2z2Mep.png

huh? the GP keep up with Kim Petras? Seems there's less of the autotune effect on the studio version anyway she just uses an autotuned mic live

girl i'm just saying usually if a pop song has "lots of autotune" on it they complain and say the singer can't sing, etc; 

nah she's not gonna scrap the songs, it's probably coming this month so yeah, maybe this friday. ughhhhhhh

at least she finally announced it

and yass it’s coming on my bday

Mine too! It's already stuck in my head based off the live clips. She can keep Homework tbh, it's a bit too juvenile imo

BzhmW.png