bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Ctfu at SOPHIEs production credit being last...we really thought we were getting a genuine sophie collab

i mean it is a genuine sophie collab but if u thought dr luke wasn't gonna at least touch that song...

things like this also leave me skeptical if luke actually produces her things, or if he just like goes over a finished song and tweaks it, which i think is what he did for 123 dayz up

twenty one pilots stans are getting rather bold nowadays aren't they...

Maybe you trained yourself to like 1,2,3 Dayz Up because you can't handle the concept of a bad Sophie song? I don't know, I don't have that kind of patience  :teehee:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Maybe you trained yourself to like 1,2,3 Dayz Up because you can't handle the concept of a bad Sophie song? I don't know, I don't have that kind of patience  :teehee:

here's a challenge:

actually talk about the artist in the thread instead of bashing them and their collaborators  

xMcVPI7.jpg

here's a challenge:

actually talk about the artist in the thread instead of bashing them and their collaborators  

here's a concept:

I'm allowed to like an artist and still think one of their songs sucks; that one song being 1 2 3 Dayz, the only bad neon face single  :hooker:

and I'm also allowed to continue talking about a subject when I get replied to with shade to my faves, opening a conversation  :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I love how people act like they know who did what for the track. For all we know, Luke could have been involved in the demo as well. Also, live recordings will always sound better, so it's not like they purposefully removed bass

I love how people act like they know who did what for the track. For all we know, Luke could have been involved in the demo as well. Also, live recordings will always sound better, so it's not like they purposefully removed bass

Sophie could also improve the bass with her dj table during performances let alone the big ass speakers from the venues

here's a concept:

I'm allowed to like an artist and still think one of their songs sucks; that one song being 1 2 3 Dayz, the only bad neon face single  :hooker:

and I'm also allowed to continue talking about a subject when I get replied to with shade to my faves, opening a conversation  :hooker:

heres a concept:

shut the fuck up with your irrelevant ass stan list who the fuck is declan mckenna who the fuck are the brunettes who the fuck is johnathan bree who the fuck is towa tei like.... sit your ass down before you talk shit about another artist when you only stan irrelevants with 0.5 good songs

kiss kiss hoebag