bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

The real problem here is that her head in the covers of the last 3 songs is aligned differently compared to her head in all of her previous tracks 

Yes I've been saying this  :defeated: the new alignment is used in the Heart to Break and Can't Do Better remix covers too

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

where's the fucking tracklist?

I mean, it's not a direct confirmation that the tracklist is meant to be like that, but she posted a picture on her IG story of someone's playlist which had the rainbow order, so I would assume that's the order. 

giphy.gif

I mean, it's not a direct confirmation that the tracklist is meant to be like that, but she posted a picture on her IG story of someone's playlist which had the rainbow order, so I would assume that's the order. 

Thats kind of a random order, considering If U Think About Me SCREAMS opener and Can't Do Better doesn't really  :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

123 dayz up edit made by /u/antiochuszs on /r/pcmusic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F2pFC8KPBOl_iLLQq5PxOjnvJxSGFC9w/view

issa improvement :flutter:

they removed the second / superior verse wtf ???

I wanna party with jeeSUhhz

14417469274.gif

they repeated the 1st verse, tried to make a less than decent bridge and changed the pitch to make it higher

i'd rather settle for the "remastered" live version than this garbage

:wtf:

do you have a link for the remastered one?

i've been looking for other edits on soundcloud but no one has made it yet, that one on reddit was the closest i found

One of the little things I love about the We Don’t Stop demo that was changed in the final is how she kinda groans in the chorus lmao. It’s heavily autotuned ofc but in the demo she’s like oohWOOOOAAHhhh ahhhhh. But in the studio , the note is held longer as the pitch goes down??? Yknow what I’m talking about right..... like it’s only 2 or 3 notes in the demo & there’s more added now & IMO it doesn’t sound as good ....

14417469274.gif

the homework hate DISGUSTS me

tbh everything about homework is great EXCEPT for the way kim sings the chorus / how the vocals were mixed/mastered. they seem too sharp and contrast with the song in a negative way imo

otherwise i really like the song. the chorus is just too strong on kim's end

xMcVPI7.jpg

One of the little things I love about the We Don’t Stop demo that was changed in the final is how she kinda groans in the chorus lmao. It’s heavily autotuned ofc but in the demo she’s like oohWOOOOAAHhhh ahhhhh. But in the studio , the note is held longer as the pitch goes down??? Yknow what I’m talking about right..... like it’s only 2 or 3 notes in the demo & there’s more added now & IMO it doesn’t sound as good ....

I thought the same thing omg