bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

heres a concept:

shut the fuck up with your irrelevant ass stan list who the fuck is declan mckenna who the fuck are the brunettes who the fuck is johnathan bree who the fuck is towa tei like.... sit your ass down before you talk shit about another artist when you only stan irrelevants with 0.5 good songs

omg...................can people enjoy and DON'T enjoy whatever the fuck they want????? stop being so angry about it

heres a concept:

shut the fuck up with your irrelevant ass stan list who the fuck is declan mckenna who the fuck are the brunettes who the fuck is johnathan bree who the fuck is towa tei like.... sit your ass down before you talk shit about another artist when you only stan irrelevants with 0.5 good songs

I cant even name any Bella Goth songs  :crossed:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

everyone's bashing 1 2 3 dayz up its the one i like the most from the 3 :toofunny:

i feel like homework is super repetitive and the feature is kind of a hindrance

girl what it seems like a lot of people like it??

xMcVPI7.jpg

everyone's bashing 1 2 3 dayz up its the one i like the most from the 3 :toofunny:

i feel like homework is super repetitive and the feature is kind of a hindrance 

same!! it might be her best tbh

lABVyGE.png

Kim is absolutely not appropriating anyone’s culture. Do you even know what cultural appropriation means? It’s when you take/are selective of the aspects of someone’s culture that you like opposed to the rest of them which you don’t. For example, white girls wearing bindis because they like the aesthetic yet making fun of/bullying Indian women for other aspects of their culture. There are white rap artists too like Eminem and Iggy Azealea to name just two, so are they appropriating rap/hip-hop culture by making music belonging to that genre? Regardless of working with black musicians/producers. As a white person if I make a hip hop style or inspired beat all by myself and decide to rap over it in my bedroom because I really love rap and it’s my aspiration to become a rap or hip hop artist, does that mean I’m appropriating culture? Get a life. Also, people like Gwen Stefani have taken aspects of reggae and ska music and infused it into their own because of their love and appreciation for it. We can’t label a certain genre of music as only appropriate for people of certain skin colours to make or see it as only okay or acceptable if they make this music with black people. That’s actually a worse mentality to have if you ask me. Don’t restrict anyone’s creativity and let them be inspired by and pay tribute to what they want.

let's not act like iggy azalea's blaccent is not appropriative cos she's whiter than unseasoned chicken... but anyay it has nothing do with kim

girl what it seems like a lot of people like it??

i read a lot of comments of people saying they preferred if you think about me