bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I'd like to contribute to this argument, once I've heard it at midnight of course.

cool! we stan waiting for the song to be released!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

as much as i love when singers drop music whenever they feel like doing so, i'm wondering if kim isn't just pulling the same gimmick she did for era 1 once again

i really don't want this to happen, i need a proprer album... :toofunny:

as much as i love when singers drop music whenever they feel like doing so, i'm wondering if kim isn't just pulling the same gimmick she did for era 1 once again

i really don't want this to happen, i need a proprer album... :toofunny:

i honestly wouldn’t mind lol

i love her and her music but she’s so much better than trap songs for a debut :(

i don't think she'll do the same thing she did with the singles era, this is just the build up to the album. the only thing that worries me is that while to me broken was solid and couldn't have come at a better time, got my number was pretty weak esp for a single. i just hope she does well. to hear her on the radio would be so cool. i'm curious what the most recent song sounds like, so please don't send me a link !

and yes the best single is definitely got my number. broken and blow it all are cute tho

broken still my fav tbh i honestly don't feel that got my number is something we hear and go 'wow that's so kim', it's a fun song but well...

but got my number is better than blow it all

I just need her to release something that feels as instantly amazing as Heart to Break did for me! Not to say that I don't like what she's put out since then, that song is just another level for me, I guess.

scRbIDq.png

What I like about Kim is that most of her songs are very 00's pure pop, and I love it because it gives me some nostalgia. Broken is very 00's sad girl anthem, but then Got My Number sounds so... current? It still gives me some classic pop vibes but It doesn't feel as genuine as the others (idk if thats the word i'm looking for here but eh). 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

yeah, broken feels more robust and memorable to me, i’m also a sucker for sad girl pop so it was interesting to see kim’s take on that. just my opinion tho.

What I like about Kim is that most of her songs are very 00's pure pop, and I love it because it gives me some nostalgia. Broken is very 00's sad girl anthem,

Broken is probably my favourite out of everything she's released so far (aside from Turn Off The Light, of course – that EP is just on a whole different level). Broken really reminded me of those sad Gwen Stefani bops that I love so much, it made me think of songs like 4 In The Morning, Don't Speak, even Cool kinda. Love it! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif