bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

just noticed got my number has hyphens between each word on cover art and blow it all and sweet spot don’t ..... get rid of it !

now realizing it has the hyphens so it looks like an actual phone number .... im a clown and kim has the mind of a mastermind

I didn't even know she was releasing music today... imagine my surprise when I opened youtube and saw the lyric video there  :deadbanana:

Love this one, it's a new sound for Kim but in a good way it reminds me of the dance/electro songs we had in the beggining of the  2000's  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I really got my hopes up and thought the announcement was about the album but it was about her tour I'm-

It's a good thing touring is how musicians make money nowadays.. I hope he makes a pretty penny

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please use the artist's respective pronouns

only thing i hope is that the album have a good amount of songs so when it's released we still have something actually brand new to look out for

plot twist: she pulls a Tove Styrke and the album comes in june, with 8 tracks and one more single next week :crai:

plot twist: she pulls a Tove Styrke and the album comes in june, with 8 tracks and one more single next week :crai:

oh god please no

the real plot twist would be none of these songs are actually on the album and we receive a fresh new batch of songs

https://galoremag.com/kim-petras-is-ready-for-her-next-chapter/

kim-petras-galore-cover-1-788x1024.jpg

kim-petras-galore-cover-1024x576.jpg

kim-petras-galore-06-884x1024.jpgkim-petras-galore-04-800x1024.jpg

kim-petras-galore-03-870x1024.jpg

kim-petras-galore-0d9-1024x796.jpg

kim-petras-galore-02-760x1024.jpg

It’s my first headlining tour so it’s going to be my first real legit show where I get to do anything I want. I don’t want to spoil anything, but definitely all of my new songs that are going to come out by that time. I don’t even know how many are going to come out, but I think it’s going to be quite a bit of my first album, so I’m going to perform a lot of new songs.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif