bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

wtf I'm still listening to ERA 1 songs & TOFL super regularly and have loved every single one of the new songs. this girl is insane imo

okay so i REALLY like blow it all? its very easy to listen to over and over again, and i could see it doing pretty well on the radio. how exactly do artists get their music on the radio? i want her to be on it ; / btw congrats on getting followed by kim <3

wtf I'm still listening to ERA 1 songs & TOFL super regularly and have loved every single one of the new songs. this girl is insane imo

same, they still sound so fresh... can't wait for TOFL 2  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Got My Number> Blow It All> Broken IMO, they’re all great tho. I just love her so so so so much, her music is like SO SO SO SO GOOD!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Can't stop listening to Got My Number and 1, 2, 3 Dayz Up  :defeated: she is so ahead of our time ugh I wish she would get more recognition but I don't see it happening until she gets rid of Dr. Puke.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Can't stop listening to Got My Number and 1, 2, 3 Dayz Up  :defeated: she is so ahead of our time ugh I wish she would get more recognition but I don't see it happening until she gets rid of Dr. Puke.

I don't really think that that is the reason why she's not getting more recognition. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Hi could someone pm me a download to her era one singles in one album it’s kind of messy with all these neon heads in my itunes

Just highlight all the albums in your iTunes & change their album title all at once - it’s super easy! I miss organizing my iTunes. :(

RIP to my laptop :rip:

14417469274.gif

Joc, what’s y’alls favorite of the singles?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’m obsessed with all of the new singles. I honestly don’t think I can rank them until all of the album is out. I’m just like too excited & obsessed with each new song as it comes out ‘cuz they’re all classic bangers. I love how each song is kind of a throwback sound, but all in their own different ways.

Blow It All has that slight twang going on with the guitar. I live for the giggle at the start too lol, & the super robotic WOO AHH @ the end of the song. it’s so easy to let Kim’s songs play on repeat for me.

14417469274.gif