Sign in to follow this  
Candy Galore

This is my least favorite LDR era

I understand one can have opinions and that's perfectly fine girl, but how is this relevant enough for a thread? It's so extra... this small discussion could have properly happened in the status updates section, this is just unnecessary, your opinion is wrong ok but like.... 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Being her fan since 2014 only into the LFL era have I just accepted the fact that she will always be unpredictable, messy and lazy.

Even though I'm not fan of Beyonce, I sometimes wonder, what if Lana had that kind of work ethic like Beyonce, prepared, calculated and meticulous. Being that way as an extremely talented, magnetic person, she will be perfect, but she's not. Sometimes I just think her shortcomings kind of add to her charm.

It's frustrating to be her stan because you will always get your hopes up and wish she would've done things differently like the way you imagined it. I'm still coming to terms with that but I'm slowly accepting it. Peace of mind comes with taking people as they are and emphasizing the positive lol

4BZPaCg.jpg

Being her fan since 2014 only into the LFL era have I just accepted the fact that she will always be unpredictable, messy and lazy.

Even though I'm not fan of Beyonce, I sometimes wonder, what if Lana had that kind of work ethic like Beyonce, prepared, calculated and meticulous. Being that way as an extremely talented, magnetic person, she will be perfect, but she's not. Sometimes I just think her shortcomings kind of add to her charm.

It's frustrating to be her stan because you will always get your hopes up and wish she would've done things differently like the way you imagined it. I'm still coming to terms with that but I'm slowly accepting it. Peace of mind comes with taking people as they are and emphasizing the positive lol

I think Unless lana herself "pushed herself" into something new, no BEYONCE-MARKETING can save her stuff tbh.

It's not like Lana is interested about performing or really promoting the record to make it go into a "General Audience"

Every new record is something more into "this is for the fans" "for my fans" "FANS FANS FANS"....She's not really into getting new fans tho...

I just simply can't imagine always being so negative, ungrateful, entitled and stuck in a fantasy world. I disagree entirely with all of your opinions. This is my favourite Lana album and it's been her most exciting album cycle. Grow up

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

LFL was definitely Lana's least put-together album with rather incoherent visuals, but come on, y'all gotta stop bashing virtually everything she does and wishing for UV all over again

AND STOP DRAGGING HM INTO THIS Y'ALL UNCULTURED

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

This era might become a lot better once the tour starts! She might have some tricks planned, this is her first big tour in a long time so we might get some awesome performances and outfits. It's not done yet. I agree that it hasn't been my favorite but don't lose hope yet!

This is my favourite Lana album and it's been her most exciting album cycle. Grow up

''Look at me, my opinion is superior and everyone else who disagrees is an immature child who needs to grow up'' Get over yourself.