BLURRYFACE

Noah Cyrus

Very excited for the forthcoming project, July, Lonely and fuckyounoah are all great. She also teased 60 Days Sober N' Cool which sounds amazing! Hope we get an EP or something soon.

Noah's too underrated. I fucking love Good Cry (We're Have You Been? and Topanga =  :defeated: ) and obviously are her newer songs great too. Ms Noah AIN'T  leaving us not wigless much  :flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

July and I Got So High... should be the blueprint for her EP / album / project... It's pretty obvious she's not gonna be a hit maker or anywhere near as successful as Miley, so why do they keep stalling her?

Here's hoping we still get to hear 60 Days Sober N Cool

July and I Got So High... should be the blueprint for her EP / album / project... It's pretty obvious she's not gonna be a hit maker or anywhere near as successful as Miley, so why do they keep stalling her?

Here's hoping we still get to hear 60 Days Sober N Cool

totally agree that those should be the blueprint. they are incredible and fresh

but I don't think that she has no chance at being popular or as popular as Miley.  I think Noah could have huge appeal to gen z with her style.  And she doesn't even have an album out yet, so its not like she's already flopped imo

totally agree that those should be the blueprint. they are incredible and fresh

but I don't think that she has no chance at being popular or as popular as Miley.  I think Noah could have huge appeal to gen z with her style.  And she doesn't even have an album out yet, so its not like she's already flopped imo

i don't think she's flopped either and i do hope she gets successful, however i feel as though they're waiting for her to get a huge hit and we're like 20 singles into her career now, surely something woulda stuck if it was gonna?

i mean she's done pop, edm, trap, country, like i dunno what else they want from her?

Current article about Noah: https://www.standard.co.uk/go/london/music/noah-cyrus-interview-july-a4387081.html

She gained a bit of early buzz and started talking up a debut album, to be called NC-17 after the American film certification because it was going to come out when she was 17. But things have moved more slowly than that. She says her second EP will come out this year, but nothing bigger. “It’s too late for NC-17 now. I’m 20! It’s time to move off of that. If it didn’t work out it was never meant to be.”

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EP coming out MAY 15 "The End of Everything"

8 tracks 3 we've heard (lonely, July, I got so high) 

1. Ghost

2. I got so high I saw Jesus

3. Liar

4. Lonely

5. Young & Sad 

6. July

7. Wonder Years (feat. Ant Clemons) 

8. The End of Everything