Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodNostalgia

EMILE HAYNIE AND LANA

I thought they were seen together or posted a pic from the studio. I hate you! :defeated: jk

Yeah, I'd like to hear more songs from them, also Wait For Life is amazing! 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

she really needs him back if she wants to do any hip hop related music. the trap and hip hop beats on both Honeymoon and Lust For Life are terrible (so bad that Reputation has better hip hop beats), on Born to Die they're heavenly.

she really needs him back if she wants to do any hip hop related music. the trap and hip hop beats on both Honeymoon and Lust For Life are terrible (so bad that Reputation has better hip hop beats), on Born to Die they're heavenly.

It's because of Rick Nowels. He is a talented musician and songwriter, but beat samples in Honeymoon's songs are terrible..

I need him back

Imagine an Emile and Dan Heath album :defeated:

YEEEES! I need another album where songs have heavy hip hop beats mixed with strings!! (btd vol 2)

to the OP who is a newbee---   what is your reason for asking this, what is the motive? Seems odd to have such a negative type thread that comes out of nowhere by a newbee

and I say this as the #1 fan of the auto toon Loon

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

to the OP who is a newbee---   what is your reason for asking this, what is the motive? Seems odd to have such a negative type thread that comes out of nowhere by a newbee

LOL it is not negative. 

I personally would like Lana to bring Emile, Justin,Tim and Dan to make a BTD-esque LP on her terms.

The good sis Rick's production as of late has been really lackluster. He needs go for at least a few albums.

Also fun and random fact - When I first got into Lana, I convinced myself that Emile was a woman mainly BC of the name. You have no idea how shocked I was when I found out he was a dude :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Soo, Emile worked with Lana on only one song on L4L... and she hasn't mentioned him in her ''thank you'' list (in l4l booklet).

Are they in fight or what? I love his work on lana's songs and I wish she would work with him again lol

Justice for me

Worship me. Or at least jailbreak me.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.