Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center - January 7th, 2018

after her statement on Get Free and her words of "pursuing that manifesto" do y'all think all new music will be Happy????

I hope not, it would be pointless

Can anyone who went tell if they remember what time Lana went on and how long the show lasted? I'm trying to plan out transportation for the show I'm going to... Tickets say 8:00PM but we always know that's usually bullcrap. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Can anyone who went tell if they remember what time Lana went on and how long the show lasted? I'm trying to plan out transportation for the show I'm going to... Tickets say 8:00PM but we always know that's usually bullcrap. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Denver was 8pm too and Lana came on a little after 9. The bartender guy told me she was scheduled from 9:10 until 11:00(lol) and I think maybe 9:15 she was on. It was over a little after 10:30. But she also did 2 fewer songs than the 1st night so it could (hopefully) go a little longer. 

In MPLS she came onstage at about 9:20 pm. Show was over by 11. Yes we had heard from the bartenders that she was to hit the stage at 9:10pm.

I think this is the same dress she wore to Chuck's birthday party back in November - 

39646675042_bb51171ee7_b.jpg38779849865_4bf0026b64_c.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Im glad shes not with G-Eazy. He clearly is not man enough for an intelligent woman like lana. He needs an overgrown baby to go snort coke on yacht with him or something...

DSl80f-_W0_AAucgt.jpg

:lmao:

but anyways you are right about him not being man or intelligent enough for her

I think this is the same dress she wore to Chuck's birthday party back in November - 

39646675042_bb51171ee7_b.jpg

How did i not realise!!!???