Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center - January 7th, 2018

Well I thought she was great tonight. Smiley. Happy. She seemed to be having fun. Vocals were great. Too bad about the Radiohead weight on her shoulders and the less than full arena. Obviously would have liked more songs but am not unhappy at the set list at all.

"Thank you very much. This song is from the new record. It's called White Mustang."

"...the day his record dropped -- IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!"

LANA COMIN' THROUGH WITH THE SHADE 2NITEEEEEE

oh fkkuskckcsksk

"This next song is kind of about a sentiment that's about a totally different world leader."

When the World was at War

IM HERE FO RIT

"Boys, don't make too much noise... TAKE YOUR HAND OFF YOUR BUTTON"

OMGGG THESE TRUMP DRAGS I'M SO HEREEEEE

i just noticed the new signature! it looks so dope

LIKE LIES CAN BUY A WEDDING RING... NOT THAT I HAVE TO LIE

AHHHHHHH

Who did she shade w this  :hdu:

also, so far she's been truly taking down names and gunning the hell out of them, so far she's shaded: 

Trump x2

Lying Media x1

Edgelord men on twitter that don't know social cues or basic human interaction x1

Kim Jong Un x1

G-Eazy x1

Radioflop x2 

and we're only on day 2, Halsey bitch I need you to shade Lana so I can get a full live song of Lana tearing your already dead career to shreds

tenor.gif?itemid=4941905

The show was awesome! 

I had a really great seat, I really liked Jhen Aiko! I had no idea who she was, but she made me a fan! 

She did not do Ultraviolence or Serial Killer, which was a bummer cause I really wanted to hear SK. 

She looked so beautiful and the stage I thought looked really great! I love how the stage lighting wasn't harsh and you can see her perfectly. 

She did call out Radiohead a lot during the show, before she got into her melody she talked about it for maybe 5 minutes or so and I really thought was she was going to sing Get Free, but she didn't :(

She was very talkative and seemed very relaxed. 

The fans though were crazy! I counted 3 fights from my seat and the last one happened next to my seat during OTTR.. 

During the ending of OTTR, it seemed like she had to get off the stage quickly and she did not go back down to the pit or do an encore. 

100000/10000000 Would see her again! 

*** Edit, be sure to check my insta out, I uploaded videos and pics. Wanderlust_770

The show was awesome! 

I had a really great seat, I really liked Jhen Aiko! I had no idea who she was, but she made me a fan! 

She did not do Ultraviolence or Serial Killer, which was a bummer cause I really wanted to hear SK. 

She looked so beautiful and the stage I thought looked really great! I love how the stage lighting wasn't harsh and you can see her perfectly. 

She did call out Radiohead a lot during the show, before she got into her melody she talked about it for maybe 5 minutes or so and I really thought was she was going to sing Get Free, but she didn't :(

She was very talkative and seemed very relaxed. 

The fans though were crazy! I counted 3 fights from my seat and the last one happened next to my seat during OTTR.

During the ending of OTTR, it seemed like she had to get off the stage quickly and she did not go back down to the pit or do an encore. 

100000/10000000 Would see her again! 

*** Edit, be sure to check my insta out, I uploaded videos and pics. Wanderlust_770

Why why why why why why why? Just swallow some chill pills  :facepalm:

Thx for the review!

This reply to Lana's tweet fuck omgsdfi if this happened to me I'd just end it right there. This guy revived his twitter account from 2009 just to express how sad he was I feel bad https://twitter.com/anthlama4862/status/950279987084525568

oh my god what the fuck that's so embarrassing.... poor guy needs to buy a calendar

This reply to Lana's tweet fuck omgsdfi if this happened to me I'd just end it right there. This guy revived his twitter account from 2009 just to express how sad he was I feel bad https://twitter.com/anthlama4862/status/950279987084525568

Stuff like this is why I have anxiety about my concerts and triple check the simplest things :toofunny:  :lmao:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Fan pictures are beginning to roll in.. I'll update as good ones come.

38862098344_13dc3391c0_b.jpg24703155817_94c41e4f22_b.jpg24703690387_96351279c7_b.jpg25700584598_09b6a5639a_b.jpg24703304027_69a4623f46_b.jpg27794394689_28bff0eed4_b.jpg

This look has me shaking. THE DOC MARTENS BOOTS  :rip:  SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

Edit: they aren't even doc Martens boots now that I see them, but they look amazing anyway

What did it say?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Scarborough Fair (cover outro)

Draglist:

Radiohead: "You know I never really minded, I have so much more than that -  like my copyrights" (Pretty When You Cry)

G-Eazy: "The day his record dropped - it wasn't even that good!" (White Mustang)

Trump: "Boys, don't make too much noise - take your hand off your button." (When the World Was at War) 

Radiohead x2"You know, I didn't know if I was going to mention anything about today.... but, i think i will since it was a little bit in the news today. I just want to say that I do have a particular song that Radiohead wants 100% of my publishing for. And actually, the only reason why I mention it... I know some people are brought here by people who are really fans... I just want to let you know that regardless what happens in court, the sentiment in that song that was my personal manifesto, my modern manifesto, and I want to let you know regardless that if it gets taken down off of everything, those sentiments I wrote I'm still going to strive for, even if they aren't on future releases of the album. I just wanted to let you know that that song in particular as well as this other song I'm going to sing now, Change, are important songs to me. Yeah, I just wanted to let you know that for the Kids and the Not Kids, the real fans that are here. Thanks." (speech after Lust for Life)

Are there any good videos posted anywhere of "Scarborough Fair" from this or any other shows, or of the drags?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I wish she sang the full version of Black Beauty, but I can't believe she is actually singing it at all! That medley would have been perfect is Old Money had been slid in there too.

qsVmBMd.png