Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

Roma, Italy @ PalaLottomatica - April 13th, 2018

Lana will be performing on April 13th at PalaLottomatica in Rome, Italy as a part of her 'LA to the Moon Tour'. Opening act to be announced.

LanaDelRay-Event-2018-25fcb0eea0.jpg

PRE-SHOW UPDATES:

TBD

POST SHOW UPDATES:
TBD

Setlist:

TBD

Photo Gallery:

TBD

image.png

I got early entry for Rome cause it appears Milan is the only sold out VIP for silver for some reason :hooker: I'll still be going to Milan + queuing for 19 billion hours and if I can get my hands on one I'll try.

I'm so excited, I've never traveled for Lana and the last time I was on a plane was six years ago  :toofunny:

I am going to see her In Rom too :) I have VIP seating tickets (my boyfriend is coming with me too), I am really excited. Second time seeing her, gonna be amazing.

2ikzg5s.png

I bought my VIP almost three weeks ago and it hasn’t arrived, has anyone else not gotten there’s/ how long should it take to arrive? :/ I bought from TicketOne directly so it should be here by now, right?

Idk about Europe but in this US you have to pick up your vip ticket at the day of the show with your id and credit card. But call ticketone if that’s not the case!

Idk about Europe but in this US you have to pick up your vip ticket at the day of the show with your id and credit card. But call ticketone if that’s not the case!

Wtf that sounds like effort. I’ve only ever had tickets sent to me and there was a fee which I assume was delivery and there was a notice on their site that their delivery but courier is two weeks so I assume they should be here and not for pick up? I’m gonna phone tomorrow

Omg! I can’t believe how many of you are going!! I thought I was the only one

By the way how early are you guys getting there? I’m going the day before with my best friend and we’re gonna camp outside the stage for the night lol

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Omg! I can’t believe how many of you are going!! I thought I was the only one

By the way how early are you guys getting there? I’m going the day before with my best friend and we’re gonna camp outside the stage for the night lol

I’m probably going at around midnight, whenever I check into my hotel and get my hair did and washed and stuff and then straight there. Are you VIP??

I’m probably going at around midnight, whenever I check into my hotel and get my hair did and washed and stuff and then straight there. Are you VIP??

I didn’t notice it was you omg! Let’s meet up hah

I’m not VIP tho. I’m also scared because I’ve never been to a concert before and I have to figure out how to get correctly in line and stuff. Like I’m scared to get in the wrong line lmao

I didn’t notice it was you omg! Let’s meet up hah

I’m not VIP tho. I’m also scared because I’ve never been to a concert before and I have to figure out how to get correctly in line and stuff. Like I’m scared to get in the wrong line lmao

Yes! I’d love to meet more LB members, it’s a bit manic but I’ve done it before (although in Italy they seem to have around fourth thousand enterances per arena :hooker:) but I’m sure it’ll be more obvious by the time we get there

Yes! I’d love to meet more LB members, it’s a bit manic but I’ve done it before (although in Italy they seem to have around fourth thousand enterances per arena :hooker:) but I’m sure it’ll be more obvious by the time we get there

Hah yes! Do people with VIP tickets skip the line and get early access?

Please bring one proof of identification along with you (drivers licence, passport, bankcard…). The name must match the original purchaser’s (IDs with the same surname or a delegation with a photocopy of the purchaser’s ID are acceptable) and we do not require the original purchaser to attend (if the package is a gift, for example).

4PM – 6PM Registration for Early Entry

4PM – 9PM Timing for tickets and gift pickup

6.30PM Doors

8.00PM Support

9PM Lana Del Ray

Please note: Due to the nature of live events all timings are subject to change