Say Yes to Heaven

Timeline of Lust for Life Songs

I dont think so...Best American Record and White Mustang are interchangeable because they're about the same person (Barrie) NOT G-Eazy

I think BAR is about both Barrie (the verses) and herself (the chorus) but White Mustang could be both Barrie and G-Eazy. WM was written after she dated G-Eazy and it seems to fit both Barrie and G-Eazy’s relationships with Lana. Lana is also known to write about multiple relationships in a song! :)

I dont think so...Best American Record and White Mustang are interchangeable because they're about the same person (Barrie) NOT G-Eazy

hmmm nah I don't think so! sorry.

im sorry but this idea that Best American Record is about G-Eazy is absurd... its obviously an ode to her old lover "Bill"... she literally says his name in the song 

and lana + g weren't hanging during the creation of any of his albums. 

im sorry but this idea that Best American Record is about G-Eazy is absurd... its obviously an ode to her old lover "Bill"... she literally says his name in the song 

and lana + g weren't hanging during the creation of any of his albums.

Actually they were! They were dating while he was working on The Beautiful and Damned, which was released in December 2017. Lana and G dated from mid April to mid May :-)

Actually they were! They were dating while he was working on The Beautiful and Damned, which was released in December 2017. Lana and G dated from mid April to mid May :-)

Masters for the album happened in end of May for B&D. we share the same masterer, who is Chris Athens.

Masters for the album happened in end of May for B&D. we share the same masterer, who is Chris Athens.

She said she wrote that prior to the Women’s marches and was expecting them to happen which is how the song came to life

That video of her rocking a baby that she posted on insta a long time has GBA in it if anyone finds the date it was recording before then at least.

BEST AMERICAN RECORD WAS RECORDED IN  EARLY- MID 2016, G SHITSY WASNT AROUND IN THAT TIME

i will love you until the end of time.

BEST AMERICAN RECORD WAS RECORDED IN  EARLY- MID 2016, G SHITSY WASNT AROUND IN THAT TIME

I know, I was agreeing with them. I was just stating that the album wasn't finished when she was dating G-Eazy. 

Oh that's cool! Thanks for telling me! :) 

No shade all tea but we should merge this with the recording dates thread

That's a good idea, but does the recording dates also involve writing? Also, how do we merge threads? :)