Make me your Dream Life

If Lana performed the Halftime Show

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

absolutely no.

:awkney:

uh... okay then

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

because there are better songs! :dorothy:

there are better songs but considering that she'll be performing to an audience of locals it's considerably more fitting :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this is the super bowl the nfl is the definition of performative activism

TEAAA lol

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, The Siren said:

did you misinterpret what i meant?

i like the BLM lyric and its actually my fav part of the song :dorothy2:

42 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

Me personally, as an AA person myself, think that line is suuuuper unnecessary and cringey 2017-04-13-12-48-51-Original.gif

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it definitely seemed very white savior-y :dorothy2:

but then again this is the super bowl the nfl is the definition of performative activism

that's my final statement on this topic anyways back to fake lana setlists :dance:

Ok, here's what I think would be a great setlist:
1. Video Games (1st verse + chorus ending on 'now you do' with the 'do' part being looped and fading away to transition into...)
2. Doin' Time (1st verse + chorus ending on 'it gets harder' - then a pause and then the next track starts...)
3. Summertime Sadness (intro with strings, 1st verse, chorus and then the bridge which is where the song ends with 'I'm gonna drive'.
4. Ride (only the first chorus and an acoustic version)

5. Music To Watch Boys To (only the intro of it which will transition into...)
6. Thunder (verse, chorus, bridge and the final chorus so that it ends with a bang) 
7. The Greatest ( basically the whole thing up until and including 'the culture is lit and I had a ball I guess that I'm burned out after all' but with an outro being electric guitars doing some crazy solo that will close the whole show)

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

it definitely seemed very white savior-y :dorothy2:

but then again this is the super bowl the nfl is the definition of performative activism

edit: not really important to what i'm trying to say but i am white so i obviously have less personal experience with this

also too lazy to quote but ride + national anthem are so obvious why didn’t i add them to mine :heidi: 

sigh

it sounds white savior-y, i get it, but i think BLM is too important to start denying people's support of it just because she's white. periodT. 

(also i definitely think that song was about sean and he didn't like her supporting BLM which makes me v happy because ACAB and the line "you saw who i am" is an important statement)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

(also i definitely think that song was about sean and he didn't like her supporting BLM which makes me v happy because ACAB and the line "you saw who i am" is an important statement)

ooh wait this makes sense :oprah2:

i still think the line is out of place but this definitely redeems it slightly

note: again i’m white and i don’t have the authority to fully speak on this just speaking from my limited experience